Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My McCaffee virus protector
For the last two days when I sign on, that goes fine and then when  I go to scroll down to the topics a new screen of IOP comes up and the original IOP i was first signed on to turns into McCafee and says WHOA do you want to go there. Is there something I need to do on my User CP?  I did look at that up and didnt find anything, however, I'm Not in the geek squad (wish I was).
If anyone has a suggestion for me, Please chime in............thanks so much!
M*
 Angels Among US      Angel
Sounds like you need to do what they might call
White list the iop site so the A/V does not think you could be going to a suspicious www site
Honestly, get something other than Mcaffee or Kaspersky, for that matter. If you get bored, go read the story of the dude who created Mcaffee. R.
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift; that’s why they call it the present.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You can observe a lot by just watching. Yogi Berra
(10-27-2017, 10:09 PM)Rumor Wrote: Honestly, get something other than Mcaffee or Kaspersky, for that matter. If you get bored, go read the story of the dude who created Mcaffee. R.

Oh,I know.  Isn't he hiding out in another country or something like that.  Personally, I would pick the made in the USA one PCMATIC, but my husband, a self proclaimed cheap skate, LOL  got this one for free from a guy who works for him.  I don't like it either!!!!!!!! Nor do I like the founder!!!!!!! Thank you
 Angels Among US      Angel