Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Georgia
Please review any F2F physician contacts you have now.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Mr chuckey is a saint. If you live in georgia, PM him.

Awesome and thank u mr chuckey.

Just lost my long term PM Doc from Georgia and haven't had any luck finding a new one. I'm new on this new site, but was a VERY long term member of the previous version of this site when it ended with .com. Plus a few others like the extinct DB and whichever others I'm forgetting at the moment cause I'm getting old lol. Used to be located in the sunshine state and now in GA. Have terrible TMJ and had joint replacement sx recently. Once I get established on here (I keep having to start over when the old ones close down because certain folks over share or break the rules and ruin it for the rest of us lol), I will be able to PM eventually I'm sure, but wanted to start sharing my story so that I can be as social as I used to be here! Lol. Thanks in advance for reading and I'm looking forward to meeting you all!

TMJ
Well, i would get in my fifty posts. about five a day. And, then I would PM mr chuckey whom so graciously is sharing an excellent physician in Georgia.

Good luck. You can do it. And, I vouchsafe for Mr.Chuckey.

Thank you so much! I'm so excited! Smile I appreciate you and all you do Charon!! Smile If you vouch for someone, there's NO DOUBT in my mind that they can totally be trusted! Smile I wish I could hug you right now! You're the best! Smile Smile Smile So happy to be here!!!

TMJ
Heart Wink

Just to add to the Georgia topic in general:

All the new laws for PM docs in GA and FL (and many many more now) suck too! Talk about frustrating!! As if living each day with horrible pain isn't enough to worry about!! Now we have to worry about new laws popping up constantly, pharmacists who are allowed to decide who they FEEL deserves their pain Rx's, drug screens and extreme judgement when all we are trying to do is GET SOME RELIEF!! Can't stand being treated like some kind of junkie. Sad
Love & Light,

Heart TMJ Heart
I will have to make my 50 posts to PM MrChuckey! My dr is very frustrating and I feel so guilty telling her that I need more or a different med than she is giving me. I know my body and have been in this situation a while. I hate feeling like I have to prove something to get what I need. I understand doctors' hesitance with patients I guess though.

Is Mr Chucky still around?
Yes he is. I consider him to be a friend of mine. I can almost see the post u just read, where he stated he knew of an awesome doctor. Mrchuckey is a very kind and knowledgeable person.

I think he suggested one could PM him and ask. Good luck.