Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Google will print every question on meds u ask
along the lines of g00g1e, i've noticed that it is always one of the guest visitors on the site. read the bottom of the homepage. B1ng as well
47           "Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" - The Joker           47
yes. it is cuz our vendors needed more clients. we were originally private. but we are never aiming to have 50,000 members and never seek attention of johnny law.

so, most of our posts are fairly cryptic. And, i think we got the newer people to realize that all one says, can come back to haunt one.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Thanks for the information!
Thanks for the heads up! Although using google is how I found the forum I didn't quite connect the dots that everything I post in the public section would be viewable to the masses. Going to have to be careful with what I post.
For a search engine try this one if you don't want tracked.

DuckDuckGo 
Never had you down as a DK fan Ivor, Moon over Marin prob my fav song by them, sorry off topic.
Good post Linville, think i have mentioned DuckDuckGo search engine in another post somewhere, I wouldn't use g00gle if researching something that may have been mentioned on a site of this nature, it really is a much safer alternative to g00gle with its constant tracking and god knows what else, stay away from g00gle when searching for something.
Sound advise GE..

That is a better solution to g00gl3 because it does NOT leave a trail back to you...

Thank you for say that Smile

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Excellent information! I now only use tutanota for these emails and thanks to this fantastic thread DuckDuckGo is my sole search engine. I fear the word "privacy" will soon be outlawed with the punishment of death in this unbelievable nightmare world we are in. I wish there was some way this forum could be somehow encrypted/invisible to the outside world. Perhaps we could all learn to speak Klingon or Dothracky? No, that's too hard, I can barely speak English. Anywhoo, thanks again!
Peace!
Kal Drogo (in my dreams but no homo) haha
And people wonder why the moderators are so strict about specific information being posted!  This is really scary. Thanks for watching our backs while we are learning guys!