Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Google will print every question on meds u ask
check out how our beloved Ice Wizard writes some words. He uses an * for bad letters. bad letters? hmmm.

but he was the first one to know all that and use it. he still writes g 00gle rather than the entire word.

we all try our best. good luck.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

I had no idea. Thanks for the heads up.
Thanks, Charon. You are so on to this. Google controls everything and I stay the bleep away from it. All Of my emails are encrypted, because I’m starting to getting paranoid about google. Even through your google email, it will show you the places you’ve been, what websites you’ve been on so forth. Scary. 

Anyhow, this is my first Post and my name is Ryan and it’s nice to meet you all.   Shy

(12-22-2019, 08:54 AM)Cbas89 Wrote:
(05-29-2019, 07:53 AM)TeknoFunk Wrote: It's probably been said, but another way to circumvent the g000gle crawl is to create a word that is like the one talked about but space it out, use zero's and other keys to get the same info across, helps to have it not looked at as easy and everyone still get's the point. G0Tae ite .
that's a great tactic . I had no idea or even thought about it

I do that that with all my searches, instead of saying bad stuff I use @ for ‘a’ and other key words.

A Great Mind and a Good Heart and Soul Will Always Prevail and Rule Over The Rumors Fakery and Bullsh@t That You Go Through.
http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

The infamous Rules. First post is in welcome area. Just say hello and we say hello, and all is good. The first rule is to make welcome post for yourself, so i would deem it impt to us. k?

we consider ourselves family. i saw ur welcome thread. thank u. The first fifty of us whom did the thread all used one long thread i do believe. And we were private, so one could free.

not to worry. u have been a gentlemen all along. well, a bit of a bother a few times, i kid, i kid, so dont think twice its alright.

I think u get to pick a good recliner for the next set of holidays. nite.

This information is no doubt obvious to many but I learned something. I can be naive and tend to assume things are fine when that isn't necessarily true.  Thanks.
Always look at the bright side of your life. 
Melvin Udall; As Good As It Gets.
Being logged in with g mail like everyone does and asking those questions through my phone , well one day going through my setting i found a list of all the questions I ever asked it. this thread is 100% TRUE
U know what else is true? Rule oNe is one must make his/her welcome thread.

It won't hurt. make the damn welcome thread.

I think we have given u many a chance since i saw this saga ongoing.

There is not debate. Make a welcome thread. Easy peasy. Or, we cannot trust you with other information and responsibilities.

i shall make it easy for ya: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Rule One. Make the buggery bollocks welcome thread. Ice and I have asked you repeatedly. You earn the right to share our info only by sharing our lifestyle and following our rules.

(do the damned thread.)

Always good to keep in mind. I’ve had numerous information come up when i search my email adress that made my stomach drop. I’ve searched random things I’ve e posted here and it is being scary what turns up! Always a good idea to read and reread the rules.