Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Make Your Fiftieth Post Here.
YAY I guess I can use this for the 51th post **party hat flies off**.

Wishing everyone success and happiness!
Psyboi, congrats my friend on making that 50 mark....

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Thumbs Up 
(10-30-2019, 10:17 PM)IceWizard Wrote: Psyboi, congrats my friend on making that 50 mark....

Ice

Hello Ice, Charon an other moderators/admins, to start You work incredibly hard & I am grateful for such compassion, understanding, intelligence from the mods/admins/helpers. Heart

....Thank you so much for acknowledging me and having me. 

All I can say is after 50 posts and slowly learning the ropes, this community is amazing! It has been so so helpful. I cannot continue to state this or stress this enough.
I have come to the conclusion that everything the administrators/mods say (rule) wise - has a specific reason, and should always be followed. I may not know why but than again I do not need to know and must just be respectful(as people that are older always have more life experience ad know more).
As the days progress,  I sometimes feel well enough to make all my posts (I again remember hearing that we "should" make our daily post amount) but as my days are mysteries sometimes I can,  others I am a little under the weather and just keep my laptop off) I am becoming more exhilarated that we exist as a community and support system (This to me is night and day).

I think its important to get advice from people who are older and have more experience in life.

I just really want to say thanks to Ice, Charon (again x50) specifically, for being here for me and us as a whole and being ever so patient with us(I know dealing with people can be stressful).
Anyway sorry for my long post, I just really wanted to express that you guys are a miracle.
And I am wishing everyone happiness, success

Cheers.
Conratulations Psyboi on makin 50 posts.  Well done Big Grin
This too shall pass. Heart
Big Grin 
OK, I think I have finally made it to 50! Smile
Peony13 ,,, congrats my friend on making that 50 mark....
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
congrats on making 50 posts peony13! Way to go :-)
yes sir, congrats on the 50 posts peony13. Keep up the amazing work.
(11-11-2019, 09:42 AM)Peony13 Wrote: OK, I think I have finally made it to 50! Smile

Indubitably!

Hooray!!

Congratulations, Peony13!

MH
I finally made 50!