Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Google will print every question on meds u ask
This means I have to make 50 posts. Not keen on google
(03-25-2019, 06:54 AM)hoppybird Wrote: This means I have to make 50 posts. Not keen on google

ProtonMail out of Switzerland is something you could look into.
I have seen forum post become number one result on google searches quite quickly. It can happen when a new post is made with a well chosen good descriptive heading. Im member of another website where the vendor (selling items totally unrelated to topics on this board) teaches members to do this. With very good results - brings in customers. Google bots can be very effective ... and creepy
I recommend NoScript and the Containers for Firefox, so that you can put certain tabs within bounds that are anti-google, knowing this makes a lot of sites unworkable, you're gonna need to get crafty with the google related trackers with NoScript and have a category of containers (the tabs have different colours on their lower part like earmarks. Meanwhile, I recommend using entireweb.com, qwant.com and duckduckgo.com...the latter has gotten not as great as it was, unless you are using the Tor version, but do not run Tor without running a vpn or a vpn connection to a vps. If you want to use other browsers...I don't know, there is no equivalent to the Firefox NoScript that is as good as the tried and true one for FF, but there is Ungoogled Chrome, and I think nowadays it is not restricted only to Linux users.