Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTM Tylenol 4
I don't know if this fits into this area but here goes. 

Does anyone know what TTM actually puts into their Tylenol 4's? They feel like no the T4's I've ever had. I've tried T4 equivalents, Kapake for example...Codeine Phosphate and Tylenol. I've also tried branded T4's. But none of them are anything like what TTM sells.    

I have a hard time believing they are just Tylenol 4's but I dunno. 

Sorry if this is off topic.
(06-23-2016, 06:09 PM)throwaway_life Wrote:
(06-23-2016, 04:05 AM)WhichBlair Wrote: I don't know if this fits into this area but here goes. 

Does anyone know what TTM actually puts into their Tylenol 4's? They feel like no the T4's I've ever had. I've tried T4 equivalents, Kapake for example...Codeine Phosphate and Tylenol. I've also tried branded T4's. But none of them are anything like what TTM sells.    

I have a hard time believing they are just Tylenol 4's but I dunno. 

Sorry if this is off topic.

I haven't tried them yet but been thinking about it. Is it a good or bad "feels like no other" ? I assumed it was generic cod and apap. Assuming its the generic cod they use in their 30 and 60s.
I don't know if anyone could tell us without having it tested somewhere...
Very good, closer to hydro than anything else. Nothing like any other T4 I've ever had, not that I'm an expert on them but like I said I've tried a couple others that appear to be T4's and the difference is just night and day.