Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PCT
what is evryone suggestions on pct and how long before use it?

I had a doc say 1000iu x2 A weeek and some say 5000iu x3 once a week and then what if your a lifer on most of year
I don't know what you are referring to. Are you referring to hcg? From my experience a person should run 250-500iu 2-3 times per week. If you're not referring to hcg then I have no experience with whatever it is you're using. But if we are talking hcg, you really shouldn't go past 1500iu per week. Im assuming you didn't run hcg at a low dose throughout your cycle, because if you did then you could just do 750iu instead of 1500iu.
(04-21-2015, 11:12 PM)max bentley Wrote: what is evryone suggestions on pct and how long before use it?

I had a doc say 1000iu x2  A weeek and some say 5000iu x3 once a week and then what if your a lifer on most of year

I had to watch my blood sugar on that so I had to stop. I would do a forum that is more in tune with your question. Post cycle therapy is a very individual fine tuning because everyones pharmacology works a little different as well as pharmacokinetics side too. It just screwed with my sugar way too much!
Deleted. The original poster is banned, so I don't know what the policy is on talking about this kind of thing.
(01-27-2016, 07:28 AM)Breacher Wrote:
(01-27-2016, 03:48 AM)JJ Abrams Wrote: PCT is easy
50mg tamoxifen citrate and 50mg clomid ED for 30 days.

Hi JJ,

Do you really think it's necessary to take both SERM's?

I know some people like to try and cover all bases with two but I was under the opinion that most people would take one or the other.

Yes.
Clomid kick starts natural testosterone production but doesn't block the effects of the elevated estrogen.
Tamoxifen will prevent the estrogen from binding to breast tissue and causing gyno.
The body elevates estrogen to kick start natural testosterone production which is where the unwanted sides come in. Tamoxifen citrate is a must have. I wouldn't pct without it and I don't. I'm a life long AAS user and physique competitor..

(01-27-2016, 04:43 PM)MaltoseFalcon Wrote: Deleted. The original poster is banned, so I don't know what the policy is on talking about this kind of thing.

Unsure but this is good information to have for those discontinuing any hormone replacement therapy regimen.
(01-27-2016, 07:28 AM)Breacher Wrote:
(01-27-2016, 03:48 AM)JJ Abrams Wrote: PCT is easy
50mg tamoxifen citrate and 50mg clomid ED for 30 days.

Hi JJ,
Id say if competing I'd advise SERMs otherwise I wouldn't bother but that's my 1.5 cents worth of advise....
I always recommend clomid for my clients PCT. but that is personal preference. People can react diffently to it
One is a lot stronger than the other, i read. Something like 150mg clomid equals 50mg nolva. This is not my area of expertise tho
Yes you are right. If you are on clomid you don't need nolvadex in my opinion. The clomid should bring your natural hormone levels back to baseline and will  also help to prevent gynocemastia while on cycle in smaller doses due to it being a strong anti estrogen
(02-24-2016, 07:02 PM)Double Deuces Wrote: Yes you are right. If you are on clomid you don't need nolvadex in my opinion. The clomid should bring your natural hormone levels back to baseline and will  also help to prevent gynocemastia while on cycle in smaller doses due to it being a strong anti estrogen

It's best to cover all your bases. Firstly, its best to run hcg during the testosterone usage. 250iu of hcg twice a week. the the last week before you plan to come off, take 1000iu ed for 5 days or so. Hcg stays in the system about 4 days so 4 days after the last hcg shot which should be about 14 days after your last test enanthate or cypionate shot, beging 50mg of clomid and 20 nolvadex everyday. do this for 6 weeks. if you didnt take hcg on cycle then it's a bit different. i can help you with that too. I am very experienced with bodybuilding etc. i would love to help any way i can.