Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
To All Members, Please Read
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I believe it is actually in the Rules; to NOT question any of the Admins reason's why a member has been banned from our forum.

Yep: Rule#26. "If we have banned any member, it is for a reason. Please DO NOT question the Administration over the banning of any member by PMing us or by creating a specific thread on why that member was blocked."

As Fury said, could be ANYTHING...it's just not our business to know.
Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path...
And leave a trail... of Love, Laughter and Understanding.
It is always for a good reason, such as repeatedly breaking the rules or being rude to admin/mods when they try to explain the rules, starting arguments with other members... that sort of stuff is covered in the rules, and especially anything that could harm the members or forum.
Occasionally I read the rules again to ensure I don't forget and "misbehave"
Wink

To the best of my knowledge, no one is "banned" for not posting.  I've haven't seen that happen while I've been a member.
There's a long list of members and many don't post but haven't been banned.

Charon would be a better source on this.   Just what I've observed. 

I agree with Furyan that this is the best forum I've found.

Hope that helps.
"Let your tongue speak what your heart thinks."   --Davy Crockett
Thanks for all that sound advice Cricket.

I really appreciate all the time members take to help others.

It really does feel like listening to 'family' who are looking out for you.
I'm so glad I found this place! Its like finding the holy grail! Such nice people and a really nice place to be! I just found my new family :-) God bless you all!
The two most important days of you're life:
1. The day you were born. Big Grin  
2. The day you find out why! Huh
No none I believe thinks that a member is banned for no good reason. Cricket has a lot of wisdom. So as Charon above all. Safety has become more critical those days . If someone does not like this forum there are many other forums were he can go and behave as he or she wish when closing this door behind . Some rules come and go but basic ones are so important no one can neglect or forget to respect. From my experience I am afraid I have to say that it is good to use and post in forum while been sober and I believe you get the meaning of what I say . Not doing so while been in a cloud or not whith clear mind can be fatal for keeping your membership . Those who have eyes to read and clear mind to think know what I mean.
alsmom360, you will find the best kidders for many a mile here.
(10-11-2017, 02:34 AM)gemini Wrote: I'm looking forward to getting in my posts but also want to make sure I follow the rules which I believe are very good rules.  I'm not in a hurry and getting to know you good people has been worth it.  As time goes on you'll know me too. Smile

As a newbie here, i too feel the exact same way. couldnt have said it better. feel very proud to be a part of this great community, and like my mother always said, good things come too those who wait and for those who stick with it, patience ALWAYS pays off in the end. plus less anxiety, as well.  Cool
ur mother sounds to have raised you quite well zman.

This lifestyle went insane. Other forums whom profit off vendors put up info of those vendors whom did not pay. It has been insane. And, of course insane criminals are trying to pass off fatal meds as PKs. It is horrific and people lie straight to one's face. I have been doing forums a very long time now, and I do my best to protect you all. Because some don't realize that what u post is forever/ Some don't realize the danger of some sources and products.

So, if we stick together and carefully share info, we shall, I pray, all stay safe herein.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

I will have to chime in here and say I’ve enjoyed zman2mg posting

Pleased to meet you Zman
Charon is as good a queen bee as we could have watching over the hive. I've known her and many others of this forum virtually for many years and used to rely on their judgement. I have been out of the loop for a long time but am happy to be back to help and be helped. Don't take my absence as a lack of experience but I'm back as always looking to learn. Patience is the key and keeping things hush is of the utmost importance as well. One could say that is why I've been missing so long is because of the increased attention.

~ once whirled peas ~