Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
https://quality-cures.com/
(01-29-2017, 05:19 PM)Mrchuckey12 Wrote: I have a pack of their tapentadol, tiny white round,hard tablets, almost like oxys,... unfortunately I can't give a review as I am on bupe lol

I have ordered both the tiny whites and the larger sizes.  Both are effective and are prone to giving you the nods. Indeed more like oxy.  Very dependable
Exactly the info I was looking for...thank you VM!
I I would kindly like to ask icollect when you say Like Oxy you mean that they are potent like oxy or that they give a sense like Oxy . Also if you are in serious pain the effectiveness of a medicine is different than being on mild pain. I am curious to ask due to some info about them I would like to keep it out of public eye for now. So far it is the first enthusiastic feedback we have from QC. Hope good news to continue.
its been almost a year so i just renewed my subscription.I have to say they rate a 10 for communication response time and their ability to resolve problems immediately with alternative methods to complete the task .
If it maters or helps anyone ,8 days travel time

SS
8 days is not bad at all.. A friend of mine was having issues with something she'd ordered but after a bit of a to do she got everything cleared up and mags replaced.
No offense but 8 days traveling to where? Also if you don't mind give also the total time from order up to hands-on delivery. Some reports are controversial making it hard to get real estimations but we have to stay and stick to the facts in order to be fair with each ventor and help at the end of the day other members to make a decision to dive or not.
I feel that unless you pay for quicker shipping or get extremely lucky with timing most orders from any iop takes between 2-3 weeks, just an average I have seen over time
47           "Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" - The Joker           47
(06-15-2017, 09:11 PM)nickolyko Wrote: No offense but 8 days traveling to where? Also if you don't mind give also the total time from order up to hands-on delivery. Some reports are controversial making it hard to get real estimations but we have to stay and stick to the facts in order to be fair with each ventor and help at the end of the day other members to make a decision to dive or not.

Ok fair enuf , 11 days, west coast u.s.
Good thread, I might have to give this a subscription try ? Been looking for new stores .. Cool