Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
https://quality-cures.com/
Magazine Subscription Order Placed: 09/30/2016
Magazine Subscription Order Shipped: 10/05/2016
Magazine Subscription Tracking as of: 10/07/2016; Item is not found at this moment, If necessary, please verify with the package sender and check back later.

Contact to Publisher Regarding Order: 10/05/2016 + 10/06/2016 = No Reply.

Confidence Low
another poster's package took 27 days to arrive i believe.

Good luck.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(10-07-2016, 09:30 PM)Charon Wrote: another poster's package took 27 days to arrive i believe.

Good luck.

This is my first magazine subscription for anything outside of the CONUS, so I'm a completely new to this. I figured I'd post my results to help anyone else whose on the fence. I shall wait...semi-patiently lol
We are not sure as to the why, but so many vendors have had a real problem getting packages to many of us.

In a timely fashion. Or, at all.

quality cures took long with some people. Way too long.

Technically, an IOP says allow 21 days. But, really, whom can?

You don't have to be patient. Reading this thread is why when i jumped ship from my vendor I did not use this one.

(10-07-2016, 09:45 PM)Charon Wrote: We are not sure as to the why, but so many vendors have had a real problem getting packages to many of us.

In a timely fashion.  Or, at all.

quality cures took long with some people.  Way too long.

Technically, an IOP says allow 21 days.  But, really, whom can?

You don't have to be patient.  Reading this thread is why when i jumped ship from my vendor I did not use this one.

Since I don't have a baseline from previous orders, I really don't have a way to have that "feeling" that all is well. If my package arrives at all, I'll be super happy. But a 21 day turn-around would be awesome. On the other hand, one issue that I have is there lack of communication. At least send me a response, lol.
To most members, when a vendor won't just tell the truth, its the most infuriating thing on earth at that moment.

And, we don't know why, but so many of them go silent. Maybe they are out of product. maybe they are tired of people emailing them.

But, just respond, for the love of God. We all agree.

I hate to say it, but one vendor whom keeps one informed continuously is Doc at ppe2u.

She is a jewel.

Good luck, though. The online world has been a-changing for several years now. And, none of us like it too much.

(10-07-2016, 10:11 PM)Charon Wrote: To most members, when a vendor won't just tell the truth, its the most infuriating thing on earth at that moment.

And, we don't know why, but so many of them go silent.  Maybe they are out of product.  maybe they are tired of people emailing them.

But, just respond, for the love of God.  We all agree.

I hate to say it, but one vendor whom keeps one informed continuously is Doc at ppe2u.

She is a jewel.  

Good luck, though.  The online world has been a-changing for several years now.  And, none of us like it too much.

I wish I would have stumbled upon your website previously to placing an order. I'm going to update this thread when/if something positive happens, but I'll more than likely order through a new vendor that has a better track record of communicating. Thanks for the well wishes of luck, here's to hope!
Here is to hope, indeed. At least u found us now. Welcome.

(10-07-2016, 10:28 PM)Charon Wrote: Here is to hope, indeed.  At least u found us now.  Welcome.

Thanks for the welcome and for making this site possible. I'm going to do my studying and learn as much as I possibly can to be better informed.
Just in case, here are our rules. We are an unusual forum and do our best to be family to each other. To never judge.

If you need help, just post, and I shall give you my email.

Your attitude is awesome. I like you already. Whole bunches. (Can U tell I raised a child by that expression?)

Da Rules: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1