Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
https://quality-cures.com/
I also received a order several months ago the 1st package was held by customs, they reshipped.Quality of product fair to good.
Ok, so I know that they went through new ownership, due to the site change. They even mentioned it at time of change.
I just happen to land on the site while they were doing the CSS work and changing the site colors, etc...yeah in real time.

First time ever order with them. I had a successful, yet somewhat suspicious magazine arrive. The magazine was supposed to be sent via EMS? Which I did not know, but it goes through the regular mail sometimes? Can anyone vouch for this?

It was supposed to have been the normal 7-14 days and the magazine got here in 6 days flat! OK?? 
So, I did not think much of it. 

It came through the post and of course it was not stealthy at all. Not anything major, but shortly after that last magazine,
my post stopped coming for a good while!! Missing more parcels from my favorite purveyor and pretty much on gridlock.

I was spooked to say the least. 
So, been skeptic on re-ordering with them, although they are the only ones that carry
what I need at an affordable price! Payment is cake, too. 

This was back in the Fall of last year. I believe the order was on the 16th and arrived on the 25th.  

Due to that incident. I backed off for a minute. Now, I need to get back and I am with everyone here. I do not know anyone who has gone with them since the site change? Anyone? Or even if they are legit to the new ownership? 

I will say, that I have spoken to them twice and they were prompt and helpful. Thus, they seem to be holding the same 
type of customer service as before. 

I am at a coin toss. What do you guys think? 

Thank you!

Ph
Perpetual optimism in your self or any organization is a force multiplier. Wink
QC is definitely A+ vendor. Ordered 3/1/16 received 3/14/16.  Perfect shipping, no signature, and ligit Wallace Soma, and excellent tramadol. Will order here again. S

QC is definitely A+ vendor. Ordered 3/1/16 received 3/14/16.  Perfect shipping, no signature, and ligit Wallace Soma, and excellent tramadol. Will order here again. I used their xx method. They accept other methods of payment too. S

EDIT: NO SHIPPING DETAILS. NO PAYMENT DETAILS. ADMIN OF STEEL WROTE DON'T STATE WHAT MEDS U RECEIVE FROM VENDOR.

READ THE RULES, PLEASE.
Seems to me that there are too many variables in the mix right now, Phobiartz, for me to think of placing an order with them. That, and considering the ONE person who had all fantastic things to say about them had ONE post...I'd pass for now. (SorryScorpigogh)
Sorry I.O.P. members. I will read the rules and follow them. My mistake. Scorpigoh
You only have two posts.  Just check the rules in welcome area.

You will be fine.  k?  We usually go easier on newer people.  (newer to posting.)

Good luck.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

I have had a success from this vendor. Ordered End of Feb, received a week ago.
Hello, I just checked out there new website.They raised the price on the product I bought just a few months ago by 40%.I thought the old price was bad, oh well,time to move on.
I have ordered from them on 2 March, received the TN on 7 march but at today seems still non-existent. I tried to contact them many many times without answer.
QC for me was a reliable supplier but I think it will be the last order I placed with them. Be careful
Any senior members willing to dive in? I'm just not comfortable..