Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
https://quality-cures.com/
after reading all the good feedback, I decided to get onboard and give it a go about a week ago. very easy peasy to do so and it looks like I should receive my magazine within the next couple of days....
I received my magazine in a little over a week after ordering (11/02)....very pleased at the ease and speed of the process....one little wrinkle however. the mag was not correct....needless to say, I was very disappointed. I informed them that evening and received a response apologizing for the error and that the proper mag would be sent....the next day (11/03) I received a tn....I am pleased to say the least....I will keep all apprised as to the outcome but at the moment I am cautiously optimistic...
Good to know snappy thanks for the info
I received my reship with the correct letters....all within one week of the original pkg with the incorrect letters....great service and great letters...very pleased and will definitely use again
1st order 30 days no show.
Just reshipped.Customer service very good at this point.
Will post results
This site sounds very interesting. Does anyone know if they send everything to the UK/Europe or just the products specifically listed under the title of UK (of which there are only 13)?  I have emailed them and am awaiting reply but if anyone knows, please do answer. Thank you.  If and when I get a reply, I will post the information here.
Wow, got a reply from these guys already, and on a Sunday as well - that is impressive. Yes they send all products to the UK, it is just some other European countries where there may be some limit.  Very impressive customer service.
Hi, Rose5555
Yes the customer service is very good,hope I receive my reship this week its still hung up in customs.
Will post results.
@sudsy mine just cleared (ny) and I should receive tomorrow or the next day at the latest

good luck everyone and keep the faith!!
Well I hit a problem with my first order, got a strange message saying "there are no carriers that deliver to this address" and couldn't finish the order. But their customer service got back to me again very swiftly to try to sort this out. I will try again later and post my results here. Fingers crossed!