Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
https://quality-cures.com/
If you're in the US that's a BS statement from them. Don't know where you're located but if in the US def interested finding out what's up. PM me if not comfortable posting your location. I sent an inquiry PM to you. Disregard if you'd like, just curious.

Take care!
Thanks for the PM response Peacemaker. Sorry they don't ship to your location.
No Problems at all MR.HIND, Always happy to help out a fellow member.
I`m pretty sure they do still ship to my location but they just don`t guarantee delivery.
I visited the site discussed here and they offer a product im interested in. Some recommend this site, but the subtitle of this forum ' Blacklist'?

Please excuse my ignorance. Im new here, still cautios and slowly feeling my way  Smile  My initial reaction on how use blacklist was to search and if vendor found here they are not recommended?
Someone above my pay grade may respond but I think pretty much everything's been covered in the thread. I've been having no issues and expedient service to boot. One thing I can't stress enough for a seamless experience: Confirm your item is indeed stocked AND ready to ship. They will let you know.
quote: " Confirm your item is indeed stocked AND ready to ship".
Thanks such good and simple advice that I have not followed. Why trust that a website is actually up-to-date, when most websites of this world are not?
(05-27-2019, 01:53 AM)SleeplessSharpe Wrote: I visited the site discussed here and they offer a product im interested in. Some recommend this site, but the subtitle of this forum ' Blacklist'?

Please excuse my ignorance. Im new here, still cautios and slowly feeling my way  Smile  My initial reaction on how use blacklist was to search and if vendor found here they are not recommended?

Well if they still have the item you are interested in, then i would recommend giving it a go.
It's possible they are on the blacklist just because they are not so polite to people.
I received many orders from them about 2 years ago and everything was perfect.

My belief is they got on the blacklist because they guaranteed all of their orders but may have had a few orders that got seized 
and then they stopped with their guarantee which left many unhappy customers with outstanding orders.
But i could be wrong go back and read the previous pages on this thread if you intend to order just to see what others experienced.
I would suggest not using these vendors we have listed in our "blacklist" as they are here
for good reason...

Some are out right rip-offs while others are "selective" scammers ...

As always, you are free to make your own choices,
just know you have been warned ..

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
I personally will heed Ice's warning and not take a chance with this vendor. Better safe than sorry.
I know they used to be legit or maybe select scam, but I do know they took down alot of products that were more of the popular I guess you could say. I would deffiently listen to ices advice not just for this either. Very knowledgeable