IOPList.Org
Zohydro ER - More rare than an elusive ghost? - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: International Online Pharmacies (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Who's Got It (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Zohydro ER - More rare than an elusive ghost? (/showthread.php?tid=7142)

Pages: 1 2

Zohydro ER - More rare than an elusive ghost? - TheBigGreenBastard - 03-02-2023

Have heard of it, but like a couple other products, I feel as if its rarer than the ghost of a ghost.
Like Bigfoot; we’ve all seen the pictures… but has anyone actually seen it in real life? :>

RE: Zohydro ER - More rare than an elusive ghost? - TrayGold - 03-02-2023

Let's be super careful with this thread--this could go south real quick. 
Remember, there are lots of eyes on this forum.

RE: Zohydro ER - More rare than an elusive ghost? - Charon - 03-02-2023

Watch it all. We have extra eyes and we know whom they are. They are not all here to help or find sources.

Let us be extremely careful. Listen to TrayGold.

RE: Zohydro ER - More rare than an elusive ghost? - TheBigGreenBastard - 03-03-2023

If you feel it would be better just to take this down I will totally understand. Curiosity, although genuine isn’t always the best. Especially for cats.

RE: Zohydro ER - More rare than an elusive ghost? - mophus - 03-03-2023

(03-02-2023, 02:19 AM)TheBigGreenBastard Wrote: Have heard of it, but like a couple other products, I feel as if its rarer than the ghost of a ghost.
Like Bigfoot; we’ve all seen the pictures… but has anyone actually seen it in real life? :>

These are like the hco version of Osee?  Remember hearing about them years ago, then nothing.  I think they had some state of the art time release formulation….  There is an ER version of h morf, used to be big in Canada.

RE: Zohydro ER - More rare than an elusive ghost? - TheBigGreenBastard - 03-04-2023

Is there any real answer to why you can find osee without “cet” all day everywhere, but not hide-row? Like, I have never seen it offered in any combo without “cet” in it… except liquid, but then it has something that will induce vomiting in correlation to the dosage.

RE: Zohydro ER - More rare than an elusive ghost? - mophus - 03-04-2023

Yes its strange theres no single ingredient hc formulation, especially since they made all hc products sch 2. Used to be the hc+apap pills were sch 3, so fewer restrictions. If theyre all sch 2 now theres no reason not to have a 30 mg single ingredient hc like they do o c.

RE: Zohydro ER - More rare than an elusive ghost? - IceWizard - 03-04-2023

Is it that tough getting the help one needs on the west coast too?

Ice

RE: Zohydro ER - More rare than an elusive ghost? - Boxer9 - 04-15-2023

(03-02-2023, 02:19 AM)TheBigGreenBastard Wrote: Have heard of it, but like a couple other products, I feel as if its rarer than the ghost of a ghost.

are these the time realeased vicodin that were like 60-80 mg pills but realease over a 12hr or so period? IF so, I had them one time. I chewed the shit outta them to release at once and it was not easy. Other than that it was the only time I had seen them if im not mistaken with the name.

RE: Zohydro ER - More rare than an elusive ghost? - whatapain - 04-16-2023

Company who developed the med was bought by another company who later sold the company to another company
When someone is dying of cancer and in pain it is good that they could have this kind of med to help the suffering
Not sure if countries are allowing for import or if new company decided to still make them
Just some info