IOPList.Org
New York - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: US Online Pharmacies, Doctors, and F2F (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Face to Face Consultations (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: New York (/showthread.php?tid=57)

Pages: 1 2 3

New York - Charon - 04-22-2015

Please review any F2F physician contacts you have now.

RE: New York - Charon - 05-13-2015

Billy Joel

"New York State Of Mind"

Some folks like to get away
Take a holiday from the neighborhood
Hop a flight to Miami Beach
Or to Hollywood
But I'm taking a Greyhound
On the Hudson River Line
I'm in a New York state of mind

I've seen all the movie stars
In their fancy cars and their limousines
Been high in the Rockies under the evergreens
But I know what I'm needing
And I don't want to waste more time

It was so easy living day by day
Out of touch with the rhythm and blues
But now I need a little give and take
The New York Times, The Daily News

It comes down to reality
And it's fine with me 'cause I've let it slide
Don't care if it's Chinatown or on Riverside
I don't have any reasons
I've left them all behind

It was so easy living day by day
Out of touch with the rhythm and blues
But now I need a little give and take
The New York Times, The Daily News

It comes down to reality
And it's fine with me 'cause I've let it slide
Don't care if it's Chinatown or on Riverside
I don't have any reasons
I've left them all behind

I'm just taking a Greyhound on the Hudson River Line
'Cause I'm in a New York state of mind

RE: New York - jimtje - 06-26-2015

My Medicaid doctor gave me a Xanax script based on virtually nothing. Old Haitian dude, very nice, experienced but he clearly dgafs. I live in the hood-ish but gentrifying fast (Brooklyn).

I would not be surprised if there are many more out there.

RE: New York - Kdizz - 11-08-2015

Hello all!,
IM not sure if this is the correct place to post this but I wanted to post my experience with a new doctor. I just went to see a psychiatrist the other day for the first time in a few yrs. He was really cool. He listened to me and the way I've been feeling. I explained to him about my past and how my old docs just fed me meds and didn't listen to me. We spoke about it all and he gave me a few different ones. He's a great guy. I was surprised he prescribed them on the first visit but the state of mind I'm in right now I need them unfortunately. the Doctor is actually in NJ but I live in NY. I highly recommend the doctor. He's legit and won't just prescribe stuff unless you actually need it. I'm not going to post his name for obvious reasons but if anyone needs serious help and lives in north jersey area he's the guy to go to. I'm not sure if this helps anyone but figured I'd post in case someone is looking for a good doctor. It's hard to find one around here. I called over 40 different doctors before I got even one call back never mind an appointment.

RE: New York - Charon - 11-09-2015

Good for you, Kdizz. And, yes, this is the proper place to post. (One mod and I began to put songs up cuz there are so few doctors whom do F2F in the NY area.

Thank you for sharing.

RE: New York - Kdizz - 11-10-2015

(11-09-2015, 03:29 PM)Charon Wrote: Good for you, Kdizz. And, yes, this is the proper place to post. (One mod and I began to put songs up cuz there are so few doctors whom do F2F in the NY area.

Thank you for sharing.

Haha ok great! Thanks Charon your the best.. I know with the issues a lot of us have on here, any type of this info may be enough for them to take the next step towards getting help! I know that I personally took a While to I guess you can say build the courage to start even looking for doctors. I have horrible anxiety. I'm just hoping my post can help someone else like some posts here helped me!

RE: New York - Charon - 11-10-2015

That's a good attitude. Kdizz.

RE: New York - Stripers - 11-10-2015

Rampant Doctor shopping and pharmacy robberies leading to murders shut down much of the NE US. Consider yourself lucky if you have a generous doc.

RE: New York - Kdizz - 11-11-2015

(11-10-2015, 11:29 PM)Stripers Wrote: Rampant Doctor shopping and pharmacy robberies leading to murders shut down much of the NE US. Consider yourself lucky if you have a generous doc.

Yea I know I see it all over the news almost everyday. I had references before I went to him so he knew I've had issues for a while and wasn't just doc shopping.

RE: New York - Stripers - 11-12-2015

Good deal kdizz. It's no easy feat anymore in the NE.