IOPList.Org
Very sad soul uch - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Welcome Centre (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Welcome (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Very sad soul uch (/showthread.php?tid=4790)

Pages: 1 2 3

Very sad soul uch - Wannabenormal18 - 09-08-2018

Hi everyone. I’m a man in my low 30s. I have suffered from depression, anxiety, panic, insomnia and pretty much every mental problem you can imagine. I have been through many psychiatrists. I have been on benzos, ssris, antipsychotics. My life has been a living hell to say the least. I wouldn’t wish This on my worst enemy. Every day I suffer and sometimes i wish I wasn’t born. I never have been suicidal but this is no way to live. Recently I broke my shoulder to top it all off. All I ask is if you guys and gals can pray for me. Thank you so much in advance to everyone

RE: Very sad soul uch - Furyan66 - 09-08-2018

Welcome Wannabenormal18

Welcome to the best IOP forum on the web in my opinion since it is so much more. Read the Rule Book First as they are enforced. This forum stays the best because
of those rules and it's also easy to break em without knowing you ever did. It may seem a bit "strict" but they are the reason this forum the best.

The Moderators here work long and hard to keep the troublemakers out and drama to a minimum.

You got a lot of great people here with a lot of knowledge and wisdom.

The best advice I can give is to Read, Read and Read some more and learn the language. Make a few posts out there under topics you are interested or start a
thread and let everyone get to know you a bit. You kind of have to build up your reputation or street creds as they call it in the city. Once people get to know you
more and more by your posts the doors will start to open for you.

Welcome again and hope you find what you need

Peace to all and have a blessed day.

Fury

RE: Very sad soul uch - Chemsoul - 09-08-2018

(09-08-2018, 05:40 AM)Wannabenormal18 Wrote: Hi everyone. I’m a man in my low 30s. I have suffered from depression, anxiety, panic, insomnia and pretty much every mental problem you can imagine. I have been through many psychiatrists. I have been on benzos, ssris, antipsychotics. My life has been a living hell to say the least. I wouldn’t wish This on my worst enemy. Every day I suffer and sometimes i wish I wasn’t born. I never have been suicidal but this is no way to live. Recently I broke my shoulder to top it all off. All I ask is if you guys and gals can pray for me. Thank you so much in advance to everyone

Hey brother!

I have been in the depths you speak of and on many of the meds as well. I would implore you to seek some of the newer therapies that involve treatment with psychedelics and dissociative medicines. They were a life changer for myself and many other who had tried every option available. I’m happy to share more in depth and offer information if you would like. Know that there is a path for you that leads out of the depths and darkness. Hang in there and let me know if you’d like to discuss the therapies I mentioned further. Take care brother and don’t give up.

RE: Very sad soul uch - Mad Max - 09-08-2018

hello and welcome wannabenormal18.

i am sure you will find some kind souls here.

RE: Very sad soul uch - Charon - 09-08-2018

Hey, wannabenormal. Welcome. May u find all u need.

The rules, which we do enforce: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

We are not equipped to diagnose you. To suggest medicines. But, you have been there. You asked for prayer. That I can do for you.

I suspect some awful information that u could not handle when very young came to u. But, if you can figure out whom you are, and whom you choose to be in this world, your life may become easier.

So, choices: seek another psychiatrist whom is trying new treatments. Just don't give up. It does sound to be an awfully difficult life you are experiencing. When I am faced with hardship, and, I have faced hardship upclose and personal for many a year, I do go to God. My Church prays for me. And, I do also.

I also think its key that u have a damned fine psychiatrist with whom u can relate.

There are also forums expressly for people whom feel unloved, unwanted, or incomplete in some fashion.

They have psychs in NY one subscribes to and can text at any time that u need to speak with ur therapist. The Olympic swimmer Michael Phelps had no clue as to why he was so unhappy and depressed. He is now in partnership with Talkspace, wherein one can talk to a therapist at any time of day or nite.

I shall also pray u receive wisdom as to whom you should see. That you meet a highly educated and compassionate doctor. And you start to make some headway to get thru the depression.

Don't worry about the prayer. Please let us know how u r feeling.

Many of us would love to see you feeling normal.

RE: Very sad soul uch - Chicci - 09-08-2018

Welcome to the forum. May you find what you are looking for.

RE: Very sad soul uch - D-izzy - 09-08-2018

Hello their Wannabenormal!

As it sounds like you've been having a bit of a rough ride on the 'wheel of life' just lately...

...then you've definitely found yourself at a great place to help you start a turn around - if that's what your looking for.

In any event - we have some great threads here, with really useful content along with kind+empathetic people that frequent them and are always happy to help if they can.

Some of the topics you may be looking for include; a very informative, "Tips for Insomnia" thread, an entire section dedicated to "Anxiety, Depression and Stress", along with many other threads, posts and members own personal experiences - that all contain a great wealth of knowledge some of which you may find really helpful to your situation, I really hope so - as I know how distressing Anxiety and Depression can be at times...

Anyways - Welcome to the forum!

...and I'm happy to say a prayer for you also!

Smile

RE: Very sad soul uch - Sriracha99 - 09-09-2018

Hi Wannabrnormal!

You've definitely came to the right place... Read, read, read, then maybe read some more. I've found more often than not, things I've had questions about have already been asked in some form or fashion. This place is full of kind souls and a wealth of knowledge, should you choose to seek it! Hopefully you can find a therapist that can get you headed on the right track... I can definitely relate to those feelings, and will say until my early 20s nobody could figure out what was wrong with my brain. So for years I went around thinking I have a depression issue, when really it was anxiety. If you're current doctor isn't helping you figure this out, I'd definitely ask around for recommendations.. my best advice anyways! Anyhow, hope to see you you around.

RE: Very sad soul uch - coffeedude22 - 09-13-2018

Welcome wannabe18, having broken my shoulder a year ago, my prayers and empathy goes out to you. It takes time, but heals quicker than one would think. Patience isn't a great characteristic of mine either, but Welcome to this site and hope you enjoy the community here!

RE: Very sad soul uch - Wannabenormal18 - 09-13-2018

I have a psychiatrist that I pay cash who is highly rated but while he is willing to prescribe benzos, he hasn’t performed miracles for me. Serequel, Zoloft etc. upping the Zoloft dose did nothing other than eliminate my libido(not sure if I even care at this point). I have experienced no relief from the Zoloft. He does prescribe me triazolam but tolerance built to that and I’m just suffering like crazy. This has all stolen so many of the best years of my life. And yes, I do attribute all my problems to the torture my parents inadvertently put me through. As kind as my mother was, she was not fit to be a mom. My father was a deadbeat.