IOPList.Org
Gen*pills.com - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (http://ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: International Online Pharmacies (http://ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Suggest IOP's (http://ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Gen*pills.com (/showthread.php?tid=4129)

Pages: 1 2

Gen*pills.com - JoK4R - 01-10-2018

Hello everyone. I am new to the forum and was just curious if anyone had any feedback about this online pharmacy. Gen pills. I sincerely apologize in advance if this is not the proper place or location to be asking this sensitive material. But I am looking forward to any feedback you all may have.

I am not retreating .... Simply advancing in a different direction

RE: Gen*pills.com - Charon - 01-10-2018

The GenPills has been providing a wide range of generic and brand-name medications via hxxps://www.genpills.com for 3 years. Free worldwide delivery by regular airmail. However, during the latest check it appeared that the genpills.com domain redirects to an other website.

hxxps://pharmacyportal.com/catalog/gen-pills/genpills.com

Edit: according to a few searches, this place was great. It went down and came back up with suggested similar sites.

The first three yrs were good I read. Now, no one knows.

RE: Gen*pills.com - Pliko - 01-10-2018

Seem a bit... way over priced? £2 per paracetamol pill? Here you can buy a box from any shop for £0.80. There are some harder to find medications that may be useful for certain people

RE: Gen*pills.com - kristof - 01-10-2018

Yeah, waaaaaay overpriced!

RE: Gen*pills.com - JoK4R - 01-11-2018

(01-10-2018, 03:33 PM)Charon Wrote: The GenPills has been providing a wide range of generic and brand-name medications via hxxps://www.genpills.com for 3 years. Free worldwide delivery by regular airmail. However, during the latest check it appeared that the genpills.com domain redirects to an other website.

hxxps://pharmacyportal.com/catalog/gen-pills/genpills.com

Edit:  according to a few searches, this place was great. It went down and came back up with suggested similar sites.

The first three yrs were good I read.  Now, no one knows.

Charon many thanks for your wonderful response. I sincerely appreciate it. I am very happy to have found this place.

(01-10-2018, 11:30 PM)kristof Wrote: Yeah, waaaaaay overpriced!

Tell me about it got taken to the cleaners.  But never again!

RE: Gen*pills.com - Charon - 01-11-2018

so, we should move this to blacklist, is that right? If you got taken, why would u put him in suggest an IOP?

RE: Gen*pills.com - JoK4R - 01-12-2018

No as far as prices I’m guessing. I really didn’t think it was expensive. So I said “ I was taken to the cleaners “ in reference to over paying. But I should use my words more careful next time I guess .

But their customer service is great can’t complain about that will give you an update supposed to have received my magazines Soon will update for sure.  And once again thank you Charon.

RE: Gen*pills.com - Charon - 01-12-2018

unless we get a positive review STAT, this treasure trove is going into blacklist.

RE: Gen*pills.com - Pliko - 01-12-2018

It seems this site is legit, just ridiculously overpriced so that it is essentially scamming by such high prices they are ripping people off. That said, there may be harder to find medications here which people desperately need (certainly i have seen some meds which are not often seen) and cannot find any where else and are willing to pay the price. Of course I am in no position to decide either way, just thought i would give my 5 cents.

RE: Gen*pills.com - JoK4R - 01-13-2018

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to update- magazines came alot sooner than was told, so thats a plus. Will give reviews on the actual reading material to see if it was worth the money.... if you catch my drift. Still waiting on another subscription that also on its way. All in all I can’t complain. After all you have to kiss a few frogs till you find your princess/ pince charming! LOL. Will keep updated.
Love to all as always!