IOPList.Org
supertramadol.is - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: International Online Pharmacies (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Random Suggest IOP's (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: supertramadol.is (/showthread.php?tid=3762)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

supertramadol.is - Saashlik - 09-24-2017

I use this vendor for my moda needs.
And must ask what is this why so many IOPs are on co and is domains?

RE: supertramadol.is - Charon - 09-24-2017

yes, we saw this place at another forum.

as to the second part of your question, I cannot understand you. Kindly rephrase your question, please.

RE: supertramadol.is - Popster - 09-24-2017

Those are country domains.

RE: supertramadol.is - Saashlik - 09-25-2017

Admin when I asked about "And must ask what is this why so many IOPs are on co and is domains?" my question was -Why most pharmaceutical websites -IOPs and forums are showing and registered under dot.co and dot.is domains.

Problem is that when you seek some medical subject on google and if is not edu domain or general medical website in result,the website you look for it are under above mentioned domain extensions.
Popster thank for you answer,and yes I realize they are country domains.Where are com's,net's even org's domains???
Maybe this will sound noob for someone but I still don't understand.

Short explanation:
In fact that we live in modern era and Uncle Google give us as information for any purpose in everyday life,its obvious that all searches starts with google and maybe 70%(round number) believe in results that gives Google.
Even me is was case ,until I face with health problems and realize that forums as IOPlist don't have so called "enough credits at google" and must search deeper.[Admin I know that IOPlist as is mentioned on few spots on forum is public from recent time].
Google will not tell you someone awful experience of withdrawal symptoms of tramadol as Admin mentioned in recent post, if you seek let say tramadol topics - aside commercial side aka buy meds,instead of that will bomb with ads how to buy,from where to buy etc..
Its good to be here and hope more forums as this will be online.

RE: supertramadol.is - barq2 - 09-25-2017

(09-25-2017, 09:57 AM)Saashlik Wrote: Admin when I asked about "And must ask what is this why so many IOPs are on co and is domains?" my question was -Why most pharmaceutical websites -IOPs and forums are showing and registered under dot.co and dot.is domains.

I think there are several reasons why you see more obscure top level domain names being used. 1) A lot of .com and .org names are already taken; 2) Some IOPs started with a .com domain that was seized by LE and had to move to a new domain but wanted to keep their name, so that's where xyz.com might become xyz.is; 3) if you were running an IOP would you prefer the domain is under the control of the USA/UK or a random country that doesn't care about IOPs selling to the USA/UK? So basically it can come down to jurisdiction - registering a domain in a country that has nothing to do with where an IOP operates from or sells to.

Think of it as security through obscurity.

RE: supertramadol.is - Popster - 09-25-2017

Saashlik.....

Barq- is right on.

And this particular forum relishes its low profile and would pretty much like it if Mr. Google didn't even know we exist.

(09-25-2017, 09:33 AM)VMirko Wrote: Admin you saw on other forum,where?
Its quite new IOP and so far I see good feedback for it.
I've investigated a little bit on google.
I will wait few more days and if no negative review pop up I will make small order to test it.
If some older member confirm that is ok this IOP to order I will make orders.

supertramadol.is is the backup URL for http://tramadolshop.is.

They are operated by the same folks.  Now that they are being "known", the site may become more than a backup.

This forum lists the first site (tramadolshop.is) as that site has been up for a longer period of time and have time and again proven their honesty and reliability.

RE: supertramadol.is - Saashlik - 09-26-2017

Popster thank for your response in full.
I've used both vendors for ordering moda and must admit that this vendor become favorite against tramadolshop.
For that reason also I've opened this thread.
Rules don't give me possibility to say pros and cons regarding both.
Everyone can judge by self from own experience.
I must admit that I love more supertram than others.
Have stock almost always,prices are at least 10% lower than other lowest,great quality,fast shipments than others.
What to want more than from one IOP for your needs.

RE: supertramadol.is - Popster - 09-26-2017

(09-26-2017, 12:38 PM)Saashlik Wrote: Popster thank for your response in full.
I've used both vendors for ordering moda and must admit that this vendor become favorite against tramadolshop.
For that reason also I've opened this thread.
Rules don't give me possibility to say pros and cons regarding both.
Everyone can judge by self from own experience.
I must admit that I love more supertram than others.
Have stock almost always,prices are at least 10% lower than other lowest,great quality,fast shipments than others.
What to want more than from one IOP for your needs.

Please do not confuse our members. These "two" vendors are one and the same.

The prices for both sites are exactly the same and the discount offered for a certain payment method is exactly the same. (One site spells out the discount and the other just applies it, probably something that needs to be tweaked).

Excellent vendor and otherwise your assessment of this vendor is accurate. Glad you are happy.

RE: supertramadol.is - Saashlik - 09-27-2017

I'm little behind,today got my shipments .It took 8 days Wink.Product was top quality as usual.No doubt of delivery,already tested.Highly recommend this vendor.

EDIT: NO PORTS OF ENTRY PLEASE. AND, NEVER EVER DISCUSS SPECIFICS AS TO PACKAGING. u sure u r trying to help this vendor? or harm this vendor?

RE: supertramadol.is - kevinjay4400 - 09-28-2017

I'm pretty sure I recall getting the email from Marc & Alex saying this was a sister site!