IOPList.Org
Hey whats up guys - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Welcome Centre (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Welcome (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Hey whats up guys (/showthread.php?tid=2550)

Pages: 1 2

Hey whats up guys - ShortSqueeze - 09-07-2016

Great place, still trying to figure out how this works but looking forward to contribute to the forums. Any tips for a new comer? Still trying to understand the basics.

Just wondering, are there any domestic vendors or are all vendors shipping from overseas?

Im in the US.

RE: Hey whats up guys - Charon - 09-07-2016

Welcome. due to the legal ramifications of ordering US to US, we only allow IOPs.

(The SYs are allowed, in restricted area, because some aspect of transaction takes place outside the US.)

Here are the rules: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

We are all here to help you navigate the site.

Most important thing to do? Read the rules. Read some posts.

And, get in your fifty posts in On Topic areas. (The lounge and welcome area don't count toward these fifty posts)

Then u can PM, u can see email sections and SY vendors.

Good luck.

RE: Hey whats up guys - ShortSqueeze - 09-07-2016

(09-07-2016, 05:22 PM)Charon Wrote: Welcome.  due to the legal ramifications of ordering US to US, we only allow IOPs.

(The SYs are allowed, in restricted area, because some aspect of transaction takes place outside the US.)

Here are the rules:  http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

We are all here to help you navigate the site.

Most important thing to do?  Read the rules.  Read some posts.

And, get in your fifty posts in On Topic areas.  (The lounge and welcome area don't count toward these fifty posts)

Then u can PM, u can see email sections and SY vendors.

Good luck.

Thanks, whats in the restricted area? 

Vendors that we keep private. Have you seen the horrors that certain forums, including ttm and dbg, did to other big vendors?

We want to keep our beloved vendors. So, if I tell u whom is in there, other than special vendors, then in that event, we may have to terminate u. (kidding.)

Take a few days. No more than ten posts a day. And, you will see whom is in restricted areas.

RE: Hey whats up guys - Tbaronfl - 09-07-2016

welcome SS

(09-07-2016, 05:54 PM)Charon Wrote: Vendors that we keep private.  Have you seen the horrors that certain forums, including ttm and dbg, did to other big vendors?  

We want to keep our beloved vendors.  So, if I tell u whom is in there, other than special vendors, then in that event, we may have to terminate u.  (kidding.)

Take a few days.  No more than ten posts a day.  And, you will see whom is in restricted areas.

Cool, I've never been on any other forums like this lol

(09-07-2016, 06:07 PM)Tbaronfl Wrote: welcome SS

Hey

We were a private forum till recently.

But, I have never in about 20 plus years, since so much havoc wreaked on top vendors because of loose lips by forum members.

I have seen awesome payment methods taken down by LE within one week of some idiot posting same in open forum.

Before we share our treasures with you, we want to get to know u a tad bit.

My vendor of 16 years is still not back on top because the afore-mentioned forums (ttm and dbg) gave up all their info while the vendor sought to solve the problem.

Our gvt keeps MMJ a sch 1. Kratom becomes a sch 1 on sept 30th. Hospitals in NY will not give ER patients any PKs unless they have a multitude of monies.

It's all changing now. Please be very careful. There are also fakes out there making the rounds.

I need you all to stay safe. You will get to fifty. It is not heaven, but in re: vendors whom rule, it is somewhat close.

Once you know the members here, and see their reputation points and titles, and realize they have been here since we began in april 2015, you will know whom to trust in open IOPLIst area.

We have excellent vendors out in the open also. All are hand picked. You just need to decide whether u need a PK, a benzo, something to help u sleep, ADHD meds.

We are here for the chronically ill, the end stage patients, those with autoimmunes and cancer. We can be a serious bunch. We are not rec users.

Okie dokie? There are reasons to my alleged madness. (Two other IOPList.coms that I helped build yrs ago were taken down by LE and this IOPLIST.org is the third and final of these forums I build.)

It will be okay, SS. If you are in dire need of having a reasonable question answered, just call to me in this thread and I shall PM you with my email so u can contact me back. k?

Great post, very informative. I'm not looking to post here a few times, get a supplier then dissapear. Looking to post here a bit, learn and contribute. At some point I'll post why I'm here and what led me here. Thanks man.

Good to know.

Please, take your time. We are not pulling a Spanish Inquisition on any member here.

You are welcome. I am a dudette, btw.

RE: Hey whats up guys - Tbaronfl - 09-07-2016

No Spanish inquisition? Good, because, "No one expects a Spanish Inquisition", Ha! - Monty Python