IOPList.Org
Opinions on Obamacare; Opinions on Hillary as President - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Political Discussion (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+--- Thread: Opinions on Obamacare; Opinions on Hillary as President (/showthread.php?tid=25)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Opinions on Obamacare; Opinions on Hillary as President - Charon - 04-22-2015

Any opinions on this?

I do try to stay a-political. But, Hillary? and Bill as the First man? Frightening.

RE: Opinions on Obamacare; Opinions on Hillary as President - Zander - 04-23-2015

Anything Obama Blows, IMHO... I bet he could fly like Dumbo with those ears. Looking at Hillary, one can almost excuse Bill for having an affair in the White House. Not only that, but the woman is evil and a liar. I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her 400 lb a**. When she goes to the zoo, elephants throw peanuts at her. Other than that, she's fine. =)

♪ ♫ Thunderbolt and lightening, very, very frightening.

RE: Opinions on Obamacare; Opinions on Hillary as President - Charon - 04-24-2015

Well, I know from one of her former bodyguards in Washington, that she was not very concerned. I was informed she loves to "ride the mustache."

I guess what that means. Not in my vocabulary.

However, her former bodyguard, a very high ranking Veteran, showed me very compromising pictures of her.

So, I believe him.

The rest I know I cannot say, as I don't want to be the next casualty of those two stinkers.

RE: Opinions on Obamacare; Opinions on Hillary as President - Zander - 04-25-2015

Compromising pictures of Hillary? What Charon, you and OrangeClay trying to make me hurl today? First a picture of Evil Tubby and now a mental imagine of compromising pictures of Billary? Ugh! .... Where's my Dramamine?? I imagine if she rode a mustache, the mustache would crawl off the dude's face a die! =(

RE: Opinions on Obamacare; Opinions on Hillary as President - Charon - 04-25-2015

You are too funny.

Everyone seems to know that a clinton in office again would be a gigantic mistake. She is a monster.

RE: Opinions on Obamacare; Opinions on Hillary as President - OrangeClay - 04-28-2015

(04-25-2015, 03:00 PM)Charon Wrote: You are too funny.

Everyone seems to know that a clinton in office again would be a gigantic mistake.  She is a monster.

Hey she stood by her man, what more can one ask for, stupid woman, (in drag). I may have to leave the USA if she is elected (oh my did I steal the phrase from someone of lesser importance).

Sorry Zander, you want some eye bleach.

OBOcare is the worst thing this country has seen, a frontal lobotomy would have been more effective. At least everyone would be happy with their health care.

RE: Opinions on Obamacare; Opinions on Hillary as President - Charon - 04-28-2015

She is, unequivocally, a monster. In every sense of the word.

so many died under mysterious circumstances during their reign of terror.

luckily for me, they live awful close to me when they come to my state. (my late husband was the attorney--town attorney--and handled their closing on the house in Ny.)

please, let someone else win. She will destroy all of us whom fought for liberation. gloria steinam. i think she believes in her. sighs. if she only knew the truth.

i know david foster did not kill himself. what a botched attempt if so many know it was not suicide.

i know nothing...if anyone reads this whom is the powers that be. I am all america, all apple pie and baseball.

RE: Opinions on Obamacare; Opinions on Hillary as President - max bentley - 04-28-2015

hello
I saw this conversation and i dont want to interupt or offend anyone. I stay out of politics it doesnt matter they are all crooked and im sure like most things in life it comes down to who you know. I think they all have there own agenda and not always the best for the people. I think it comes down to picking the lesser of corruption.

RE: Opinions on Obamacare; Opinions on Hillary as President - Charon - 04-28-2015

exactly. the lesser of the evils is the best we can hope for.

hi, max. hoping u r having a good day or evening.

RE: Opinions on Obamacare; Opinions on Hillary as President - Charon - 04-29-2015

Very sad but true. God help me, I only voted once. I think its a useless "privilege" we have to vote.

And, that year, my area published a police report that all the votes from a certain party, including mine, had been lost or stolen.

Oh, good. The one time I try to keep bad people outta office, I should have known they would have a way of making votes disappear.

We shall let you know. But, don't count on anyone good coming up.