IOPList.Org
Benzo effectiveness reduced because of other meds or crappy quality? - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: International Online Pharmacies (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: IOP General Discussion (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Benzo effectiveness reduced because of other meds or crappy quality? (/showthread.php?tid=2026)

Pages: 1 2 3

Benzo effectiveness reduced because of other meds or crappy quality? - classemlaff - 05-08-2016

I've noticed the strength/effectiveness of the benzos I've taken recently are greatly diminished from what I am used to.

I wanted to get some opinions from others that may have the same experience and see if it's just crappy quality or something else.

My Dr. has me on good ol' phentermine to lose weight.  Another former member made a post that, in their opinion, these two things kind of work synergistically (is that a word?...anyways, with synergy).  They said the feeling of the benzo was slightly dumbed down, but still effective.  Their meds were more along the ADHD kind, not the weight loss kind but they're all still part of the same family right?

Well, I am also on the noopept.  I couldn't find anything concrete, using google, on whether that would have any kind of reaction with the benzos. 

So, I am wondering if anyone out there has any similar experience? Huh  Otherwise, it's just a crappy brand/batch of benzos.

And just so you know, I've tried skipping the diet pill and the noopept but doing the benzo and still get the same result...basically nothing.

Anyone's expertise is greatly appreciated!

RE: Benzo effectiveness reduced because of other meds or crappy quality? - Shorty - 05-08-2016

classemlaf. know my answer others may disagree but that really to me that sounds like a question for a doctor. I don't mean to come across A jerk or anything but when you go mixing thing to lose weight I get scared... Sorry I was no help;

RE: Benzo effectiveness reduced because of other meds or crappy quality? - MOHFLRSEA - 05-11-2016

(05-08-2016, 01:53 AM)classemlaff Wrote: I've noticed the strength/effectiveness of the benzos I've taken recently are greatly diminished from what I am used to.

I wanted to get some opinions from others that may have the same experience and see if it's just crappy quality or something else.

My Dr. has me on good ol' phentermine to lose weight.  Another former member made a post that, in their opinion, these two things kind of work synergistically (is that a word?...anyways, with synergy).  They said the feeling of the benzo was slightly dumbed down, but still effective.  Their meds were more along the ADHD kind, not the weight loss kind but they're all still part of the same family right?

Well, I am also on the noopept.  I couldn't find anything concrete, using google, on whether that would have any kind of reaction with the benzos. 

So, I am wondering if anyone out there has any similar experience? Huh   Otherwise, it's just a crappy brand/batch of benzos.

And just so you know, I've tried skipping the diet pill and the noopept but doing the benzo and still get the same result...basically nothing.

You should talk to your doctor.

Phentermine is an upper and is going to reduce how well benzos work. This is a speedball of sorts. Adding the noopept is only going to cause more altered effects.

I take modafininl for shift work disorder before work, and a heavy dose on benzos after to sleep and I have noticed the benzos don't work as well anymore.

One thing I gotta say is, tolerance to benzos sneaks up on you. one day 10mg of diazepam will knock you on your ass then a week later 2 or 3 barley relaxes you. 

You should talk to your doctor about the combination of the three, you may be fine and just need to adjust your benzo dose.

What dose/benzo are you using? how long? has it escalated in the last month or week?

RE: Benzo effectiveness reduced because of other meds or crappy quality? - whatapain - 05-11-2016

The K 125's are a short acting Phent. the Inamine you find is long acting (the 15's and the 30's)

Also keep in mind most of the K125 footballs that come from that I country are not real, or at least are a formulated pill from one of the labs, not that there aren't some good labs there.
Sun Pharm is usually very good, but if you check deep enough, you can special order just about any med you want them to make...Its hard to make so you will not see much on most sites. Often its just ephedra with some really cool blue dots thrown in.
The true K 125's are hard, and do not powder. just a fyi........So I would recommend that one stay with one of the SY guys for that. We have a couple of SYs that are very good.

The Inamine is legit from the couple of vendors here. Always go for the 30's and they are supposed to be bid.

Phent isn't an amphetamine, It metabolizes into an amphetamine. Therefore it is classified by most as such.
It does not have the initial "punch" Vs Adderall a true amphetamine with dex that goes right to the spot .

All that considered, does it decrease the effect of the benzos... the answer is yes. If you are talking about short term use of benzos.
If your a long time user of benzos, and take phent.. then its probably tolerance.
You will find it best to switch between benzo types... ativan, valium, klonipin, bromazepan ect....
You will need to take a benzo holiday at times...

Phentermine response is best slowed with Benadryl. 50 mg po. x1.
Careful though, if you stop phent too fast, your going to sleep for days.
Be sure to take the B12 Vitamin.. buy only the Methylcobalamin type of b12 as the Cyanocobalamin is actually bad for the body, Chromium and plenty of water with phent

Dont forget as well, Benzos are a really hard drug to withdrawal from, even life threatening. 10 to 14 days after you stop benzos, you are at the greatest threat for prolonged seizures, and death. Most doctors just don't remember this, and think a 3 day detox from benzo is ok... idiots..
Stopping benzos all together and starting phent, is going to speed up your metabolism, so your benzo w/d days are going to be sooner.
I think you might find a very good expert on here on how to taper well.... Just ask and I am sure you will get a response.
Hope some of this helps.. its just what I saw on tv once Smile

RE: Benzo effectiveness reduced because of other meds or crappy quality? - bonji11 - 05-11-2016

Phentermine is a stimulant and boosts dopamine, and benzodiazepines work by inhibiting Gaba receptors. They are working in opposition of each other and thus making them both probably less effective.

RE: Benzo effectiveness reduced because of other meds or crappy quality? - classemlaff - 05-12-2016

(05-11-2016, 01:36 AM)MOHFLRSEA Wrote:
(05-08-2016, 01:53 AM)classemlaff Wrote: I've noticed the strength/effectiveness of the benzos I've taken recently are greatly diminished from what I am used to.

So, I am wondering if anyone out there has any similar experience? Huh   Otherwise, it's just a crappy brand/batch of benzos.

You should talk to your doctor.

Phentermine is an upper and is going to reduce how well benzos work. This is a speedball of sorts. Adding the noopept is only going to cause more altered effects.

I take modafininl for shift work disorder before work, and a heavy dose on benzos after to sleep and I have noticed the benzos don't work as well anymore.

One thing I gotta say is, tolerance to benzos sneaks up on you. one day 10mg of diazepam will knock you on your ass then a week later 2 or 3 barley relaxes you. 

You should talk to your doctor about the combination of the three, you may be fine and just need to adjust your benzo dose.

What dose/benzo are you using? how long? has it escalated in the last month or week?

Yes, the Dr. originally had me on modafinil because of shift work.  Then said if I wanted to lose weight I couldn't have both, which made total sense.  I can only imagine what taking both would do...

I just recently got the benzos and was wondering if maybe they were a crappy quality/batch.  I skip the phentermine 2 days a week.  It's my understanding the active time for the phentermine is about 13 hours give or take.

So, this experience was taking the benzo(s) on days (actually evenings) that I skipped the phentermine and the so it had been well over 24 hours since I had taken them.  

Previously, way before all this, I was taking 1mg clonapin up to 3 times per day as needed.  So, being that I hadn't taken any benzos in a few years I thought for sure I would be feeling pretty damn good with a 2mg tablet.  It did a little bit of something, but not nearly like it used to.  And back then, that was at 1mg.

So, next time around, I tried a 2mg xanax bar.  It did LESS than the 2mg clonapin!  This shouldn't be possible right?!  That's where I started to think maybe the brand/quality/batch was crap.

This is just within this last 4 weeks as far as how long.  I don't take any benzos on the days I do the phentermine, the weird thing is, I don't get anxiety on the days I'm taking it.

I know I don't have a tolerance of the benzos built up because I'm not taking them daily.  So either the noopept has a side effect of blocking effects of benzos and I'm the first guinea pig to discover it, the phentermine is so built up in my system taking 2 days off isn't enough, or it was just a crappy batch of benzos.

I used to call clonapin my "g" pills because when I took them all the anxiety and stress just melted away and I felt mellow, laid back, and like a million dollar g-pimp.  Is it too much to expect a similar feeling now?

(05-11-2016, 03:24 AM)jamesbooker1975 Wrote: But what bezos are you taking it ? and also, did you changed the brand ?
And anxiety is a common side effect of phentermine.

xanax and clonapin

Yes, anxiety is a common side effect.  Luckily, for whatever reason, I do not get anxiety on the days I am taking the phentermine.

(05-11-2016, 08:04 PM)whatapain Wrote: The K 125's are a short acting Phent. the Inamine you find is long acting (the 15's and the 30's)

Also keep in mind most of the K125 footballs that come from that I country are not real, or at least are a formulated pill from one of the labs, not that there aren't some good labs there.
Sun Pharm is usually very good, but if you check deep enough, you can special order just about any med you want them to make...Its hard to make so you will not see much on most sites. Often its just ephedra with some really cool blue dots thrown in.
The true K 125's are hard, and do not powder.  just a fyi........So I would recommend that one stay with one of the SY guys for that. We have a couple of SYs that are very good.

The Inamine is legit from the couple of vendors here. Always go for the 30's and they are supposed to be bid.

Phent isn't an amphetamine, It metabolizes into an amphetamine. Therefore it is classified by most as such.
It does not have the initial "punch"  Vs Adderall a true amphetamine with dex that goes right to the spot .

All that considered, does it decrease the effect of the benzos... the answer is yes. If you are talking about short term use of benzos.
If your a long time user of benzos, and take phent.. then its probably tolerance.
You will find it best to switch between benzo types... ativan, valium, klonipin, bromazepan ect....

Be sure to take the B12 Vitamin.. buy only the Methylcobalamin type of b12 as the Cyanocobalamin is actually bad for the body, Chromium and plenty of water with phent

Dont forget as well, Benzos are a really hard drug to withdrawal from, even life threatening. 10 to 14 days after you stop benzos, you are at the greatest threat for prolonged seizures, and death. Most doctors just don't remember this, and think a 3 day detox from benzo is ok... idiots..
Stopping benzos all together and starting phent, is going to speed up your metabolism, so your benzo w/d days are going to be sooner.
I think you might find a very good expert on here on how to taper well.... Just ask and I am sure you will get a response.

VERY good info to have, thank you!  The phentermine is legit script 37.5's.  I thought changing benzos would fix the issue too.  No luck yet.  What's the B12 and Chromium do?  Or you mean take that once it's time to come off the Phent?

(05-11-2016, 08:22 PM)bonji11 Wrote: Phentermine is a stimulant and boosts dopamine, and benzodiazepines work by inhibiting Gaba receptors. They are working in opposition of each other and thus making them both probably less effective.

Do you know how long the phentermine stays active in the system that it would act in opposition of the benzos?  I skip 2 days a week on the phentermine and on the days I'm not taking is when I tried the benzos.  Also, do you happen to have any info about the noopept and what effect it could have on the benzos?

RE: Benzo effectiveness reduced because of other meds or crappy quality? - Charon - 05-12-2016

Holy toledo. Class, u r an expert with quoting. Kudos on that.

But, we, the members, have to read the posts. Too many quotes.

Can u please scale it down a tad? I don't want to edit that post for anything.

Lets keep the new posts a tad bit shorter?

RE: Benzo effectiveness reduced because of other meds or crappy quality? - IceWizard - 05-12-2016

Wow indeedie! Thanks for this wealth of info my friend!!

I did not realize that it was a 10-14 day window for the WD's to possibly start "seizuring" ... I will surely keep this in the front part of my mind..

Ice

(05-11-2016, 08:04 PM)whatapain Wrote: The K 125's are a short acting Phent. the Inamine you find is long acting (the 15's and the 30's)

The true K 125's are hard, and do not powder. just a fyi........So I would recommend that one stay with one of the SY guys for that. We have a couple of SYs that are very good.

It does not have the initial "punch" Vs Adderall a true amphetamine with dex that goes right to the spot .

RE: Benzo effectiveness reduced because of other meds or crappy quality? - whatapain - 05-12-2016

B12 and chromium are supplement you should take when on phent. Chromium, helps to stabilize the blood glucose levels(they say) while b12 helps to accommodate the increased metabolism in the body at the level of the krebs cycle.

As a weight loss drug, the metabolism is increased in your body, which in turn burns energy. Energy is stored in the fat and muscle cells in your body. If your body is looking for energy, it will break down the fats and muscle cells, to gain as much energy as is needed.
glycogenosis is a rough, but not completely correct term for the process.

Since fats and muscle tissues are "broken down" you have to drink a large amount of water to flush your system from the "residuals" left over. In males this "residual" can "collect" in the prostrate, so all men should be aware of the potential side effects.

It can also lead to renal malfunction as muscle cells are broken down for energy, proteins strands are dumped into the body for elimination through the kidney. Also fats are released into the blood stream when they are broken down.

Again this is why you should increase you water intake at least double. almost 4 liters per day if you are active.

Thinking deeper into this, and those who have used this med, it helps to explain why so many people find themselves with bad leg cramps while on this med.

Anyway... just a rant.

Benadryl is a good agent to use in between, but then again, in men Benadryl causes prostrate swelling in prolonged use.

Also, Benadryl is one med that if a person over doses on, there is little chance for survival. Treatment is symptomatic, and it does not dialyze off very well.

Back to the question... Benzo holidays. A short 2 or 3 day break between, will usually result in a significant decrease in tolerance. Just know your body. The initial mental desire is not withdrawal, first its forgetfulness, then slight tremors. Unless your trying to taper yourself off, don't let yourself get past the shakes.

Again, also switch meds. One day valium may do you well, then nothing, change to bromazepam for a day or so, and then back to the V
Anxiety is a tough illness to control, and really you should be seeing someone who has the ability to understand what you need.

Again just a rant, but perhaps someone might be able to get some good information from this?

W

RE: Benzo effectiveness reduced because of other meds or crappy quality? - classemlaff - 05-12-2016

Sorry for the long quotes Charon. I thought those were going to post in separate comments and didn't know it was going in as one long multi-reply.

Just wanted to update those that said, "talk to your Dr". I did and they gave me Hydroxyzine HCL and said to try it around bed time. I took it on a day I was not taking the Phent and it did nothing for about 2 hours, then all of the sudden I got super sleepy. Benadryl does the same thing to me and this "anxiety" med is basically like a super power anti-histamine. Good thing I had a day off the next day because I slept for a straight 10 hours and could have easily slept more if I could have (life events got in the way). It also gave me very vivid and crazy dreams.

Since I HAD to wake up, it took 2 phent pills and drinking a ton of mio energy with my water just to get back to normal and not be tired and groggy as hell.

Whatapain, thank you again for all the info. I will def be adding in the supplements. Phent makes you want to drink alot of water anyways, so I'm pretty close to your recommendation (4 liters). I do the mio energy because I've cut out the sodas and pretty much any other drink except water.