IOPList.Org
MYLESMEDS.NET - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (http://ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: International Online Pharmacies (http://ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Suggest IOP's (http://ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: MYLESMEDS.NET (/showthread.php?tid=1683)

RE: MylesMeds.com - Mylesmeds - 04-24-2016

To those who purchased this week, thank you!

Wishing everyone good health and great spirits....

RE: MylesMeds.com - Mrchuckey12 - 04-26-2016

(04-26-2016, 10:00 PM)kristof Wrote:
(04-24-2016, 12:06 PM)Mylesmeds Wrote: To those who purchased this week, thank you!

Wishing everyone good health and great spirits....

Check ur email.

I am actualy not happy about it...

Recieved the wrong item.

Happened to me once and he corrected the issue immediately. No worries!

RE: MylesMeds.com - IceWizard - 04-27-2016

I've found that if you give the vendors we have here the "benifit of the doubt" ... They will make thingz right...

They are here because they do make every effort to do what is best for all concerned...

Now after the magazine is placed in the fumbling fingers of our illustrious U$P$, the vendor loses any ability to control what happens from there...

Our vendors should always be given the respect they deserve... They do one heck of a job....

Ice

RE: MylesMeds.com - Mrchuckey12 - 04-27-2016

(04-26-2016, 10:41 PM)kristof Wrote: i hope so, got the items in 15 days, realy fast and stealth, i almost didnt notice the magazine.

EDIT: he just e-mailed me that he is gonne send the right stuff, didnt expect that!

Realy nice of him!

Yup - MYles is a good dude.

RE: MylesMeds.com - Undermedicated - 04-30-2016

(04-26-2016, 10:41 PM)I\m kristof Wrote: i hope so, got the items in 15 days, realy fast and stealth, i almost didnt notice the magazine.

EDIT: he just e-mailed me that he is gonne send the right stuff, didnt expect that!

Realy nice of him!

Glad to hear that kristof. Everything I have read about Myles has been great and like I mentioned earlier even though I have never used him I recommended him to a friend who was more than happy with the customer service and quality of the Diaz he ordered.

Now Myles of you start stocking alpraz I'll be able to try you out myself lol.
But like I said I do eventually want to grab some Diaz to have around and when I finally get around to ordering some I will definitely be using you.
Thanks for offering such a great service to us here Myles. It's much appreciated!

RE: MylesMeds.com - Mylesmeds - 05-03-2016

I appreciate the feedback even though we have not done direct transaction. 

Thanks for referring your friend!

In case we stock the item you need in the future, we will advice you.

Regards,
MYles

RE: MylesMeds.com - Mrchuckey12 - 05-03-2016

Yeah MYles... You can't get those fresh Pfizer footballs anymore? I never even got to buy them. But your other two Roche products are FIRE! Smile Glad to see you picking up so many customers buddy - you deserve it!

RE: MylesMeds.com - Back2Good - 05-04-2016

Ice: No argument, but the corollary to "Our vendors should always be given the respect they deserve... They do one heck of a job...." is that "Customers should always be given the respect they deserve, they are putting their money and freedom on the line just as the vendor is."

Not directed at Myles AT ALL, I have not used his services, but perhaps a general reminder for all of our vendors that should be posted as a sticky at the top of the vendor lists?

Hoo-Ah, it's rack time for me, to see if I can sleep enough for tomorrow's calls.

Myles, nice to meet you, everyone else, nice to see you.  Have a wonderful night.

RE: MylesMeds.com - bry686 - 05-06-2016

hey hey, just received my last package! Great service, good products. ONly thing I wish is that they had a wider array of products like alps and ati's.

But overall great, stealth packaging. Will be using again!

RE: MylesMeds.com - Mrchuckey12 - 05-06-2016

lol! Have you gets ever heard of a letter opener? Works wonders Smile