IOPList.Org
MYLESMEDS.NET - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (http://ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: International Online Pharmacies (http://ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Suggest IOP's (http://ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: MYLESMEDS.NET (/showthread.php?tid=1683)

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - bocka123 - 08-20-2018

when you let him know that you didn’t receive, did you outright ask for a reship? obviously that’s what i’m hoping for for myself, but i don’t want to piss the guy off.

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - Mr. HIND - 08-20-2018

if the you haven't received anything well past 30 days just email and expain, they'll help you out. Pretty sure they'll have no problem with a reship, it's part of the business model.---Breakage.....

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - Chris5555 - 08-21-2018

Do they often run out of one of mag topic subscriptions? Im wanting to order their more popular mag, I hear its great and I really love that they take the time to research topics and give authentic reporting

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - alexandrema - 08-21-2018

(08-20-2018, 05:30 AM)bocka123 Wrote: when you let him know that you didn’t receive, did you outright ask for a reship? obviously that’s what i’m hoping for for myself, but i don’t want to piss the guy off.

past 40 days. I didnt ask for a reship, he just stated he'd do it.

(08-21-2018, 03:49 AM)Chris5555 Wrote: Do they often run out of  one of mag topic subscriptions?   Im wanting to order their more popular mag, I hear its great and I really love that they take the time to research topics and give authentic reporting

i'd try the rivs if you didnt before. I've been a long time on the other one and since i changed to the rivs i've never been better.
its easy to break in half or even in a quarter and try.

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - FormerLurker - 08-21-2018

(08-21-2018, 04:52 AM)alexandrema Wrote:
(08-21-2018, 03:49 AM)Chris5555 Wrote: Do they often run out of  one of mag topic subscriptions?   Im wanting to order their more popular mag, I hear its great and I really love that they take the time to research topics and give authentic reporting

i'd try the rivs if you didnt before. I've been a long time on the other one and since i changed to the rivs i've never been better.
its easy to break in half or even in a quarter and try.

I agree alexanfrema - the rivs also last twice as long as his other, 8 hour effect as opposed to 4 hour effect (for me personally) with max effects declining on both half way through. As an avid gym guy, I prefer the rivs as the other has the muscle relaxing effects - but I like the other post workout as as result.

Overall, I do prefer the one out of stock outta stock as well, but the rivs are a very decent substitute as well in my opinion.

Plus, I just love ordering from Myles, just getting a bird and see the stealth is so awesome - it's like I wanna order again even tho I am overstocked currently just to sit and admire his steath, lol.

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - bocka123 - 08-22-2018

(08-20-2018, 07:04 AM)Mr. HIND Wrote: if the you haven't received anything well past 30 days just email and expain, they'll help you out. Pretty sure they'll have no problem with a reship, it's part of the business model.---Breakage.....

yeah. he ended up replying to an email i sent him saturday night and told me that if it doesn’t arrive this week, he will reship. still trying to remain hopeful that that won’t be necessary.

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - Mr. HIND - 08-22-2018

It will work out one way or another, no doubt. Different vendors in the past, I'd place an additional order if the first was lagging, to prevent outages. This vendor is reputable so you could try staggering orders, if money permits. One way to keep the stream flowing and not drying up.

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - FormerLurker - 08-22-2018

(08-22-2018, 04:45 AM)Mr. HIND Wrote: It will work out one way or another, no doubt. Different vendors in the past, I'd place an additional order if the first was lagging, to prevent outages. This vendor is reputable so you could try staggering orders, if money permits. One way to keep the stream flowing and not drying up.

Yes, as I do, keep the pipeline flowing, from multiple vendors - and it is dependent that you plan ahead and ration your use to only the amount you plan to take daily to prevent running out. Although as you stated, financial factors for each of us may prevent this route of keeping the pipeline flowing.

I also supplement other vendors, to eliminate dependence on a single one in the event something goes south with my main provider. I found this a reasonable option as well. As my main vendor prior to discovering MYles had issues outside their control due to a regional disturbance in the force. Still waiting on two of those orders from nearly 8 weeks ago...not sure they are even gonna show, but have an inventory built up as a result of this approach so no need to worry about running out.

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - Chris5555 - 08-24-2018

Any news on Myles getting new mags in that havent been on the shelf lately?   Looking forward to ordering from him and building a good consistent relationship up.   Thanks in advance

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - bocka123 - 08-27-2018

mailbox remains empty. but, as i posted earlier, myles told me that he will reship this week if i still haven’t received. i emailed him last night to inform him that my delivery situation has not changed and now i’m just waiting to hear back from him. i desperately want to make this guy my regular ‘go to’ based on his stellar reputation, i just want to know that his birds are able to land on my house before i order again.