IOPList.Org
MYLESMEDS.NET - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (http://ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: International Online Pharmacies (http://ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Suggest IOP's (http://ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: MYLESMEDS.NET (/showthread.php?tid=1683)

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - Mr. HIND - 08-11-2018

(08-11-2018, 04:49 AM)mxray Wrote:
(08-04-2018, 12:38 AM)Mr. HIND Wrote:
(08-03-2018, 04:02 AM)mxray Wrote: Thought I would give Myles a try although he was out of what’s needed he responded very quick. Will do business with him once he gets restocked. 

mxray

I was in the same situation. The other is fine reading material and I find an acceptable substitute. Just an FYI in case....

Thanks Mr Hind I think I might just try the other reading material.

No problem, mxray. Can't recommend enough and completely satisfied with the switch.
Take care!

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - The4thDimension - 08-11-2018

(08-11-2018, 03:59 AM)Chris5555 Wrote: For what its worth, I plan to use Myles for my first subscription I will probably order soon.   Im waiting for all his mags to be back in stock and on the shelf bMayefore ordering, I think they sold out of the mag I like.   Just waiting to hear they have restocked.   Keep us posted on yours and thanks for sharing.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I have gotten the impression that there isn't much of a priority in getting them back in stock. That's just the way it has come across, as I had been waiting for the same thing for some time.

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - Chris5555 - 08-12-2018

I wonder if he would offer the mag that he has in stock, for the one he is out of stock on in terms of price qty?    Kind of a compromise but some business is better than no business.   I know I would if I were such a fine reputable magazine wholesaler with a great reputation for taking care of customers and meeting their reading needs, I would.

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - The4thDimension - 08-12-2018

(08-12-2018, 12:39 AM)Chris5555 Wrote: I wonder if he would offer the mag that he has in stock, for the one he is out of stock on in terms of price qty?    Kind of a compromise but some business is better than no business.   I know I would if I were such a fine reputable magazine wholesaler with a great reputation for taking care of customers and meeting their reading needs, I would.

All one can do is ask, I guess. Never seems to hurt when done politely, from my own experience. Worst one is going to get is "no," if asked in the right manner.

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - mxray - 08-13-2018

Tried to order a magazine today but had a little trouble with the collection but hopefully he can get it figured out and my mag will be sent out soon. Will keep everyone updated. 

mxray

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - bocka123 - 08-13-2018

i still have not received. emailed myles a couple of days ago, and he told me to let him know if it still has not arrived by day 30, which is just a couple of days from now. we’ll see where he wants to go from there. if he’s willing to re-ship (and i receive the re-ship) i would like to immediately place a second, larger order. we’ll see i guess.

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - josegonzalez - 08-13-2018

I've been completely satisfied with myles for several years, but I missed an order of k's w/out a love letter, and he promised a resend. which is due in less than 2 weeks.....

I hope I'm not let down - he's been one of my favorites.

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - bocka123 - 08-13-2018

(08-13-2018, 10:53 PM)josegonzalez Wrote: I've been completely satisfied with myles for several years, but I missed an order of k's w/out a love letter, and he promised a resend. which is due in less than 2 weeks.....

I hope I'm not let down - he's been one of my favorites.

if i may ask, when was your missing order placed?

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - mxray - 08-14-2018

Thanks 
Was able to order my mag yesterday Myles was able to get things cleared up. Will let everyone know when the subscription arrives. Very nice guy as well. 

mxray

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - Charon - 08-14-2018

we treat the vendors whom take the time to come here as family.

that is not polite at all.

He has many a supporter.