IOPList.Org
MYLESMEDS.NET - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (http://ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: International Online Pharmacies (http://ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Suggest IOP's (http://ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: MYLESMEDS.NET (/showthread.php?tid=1683)

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - Mr. HIND - 07-26-2018

(07-25-2018, 08:47 PM)bocka123 Wrote: i’m still waiting on a pigeon from myles. i did some skimming and saw some delivery times earlier in this thread, but can anyone tell me how long their wait time was more recently? today is only day 9 for me, but i still can’t help feeling antsy.

^^ hehe, bocka! :-)

Hey buddy,

From an experience standpoint, it will be there before you know it, as long as you don't watch the tracking! Otherwise, shipping in general, no matter what it is, will seem to take an eternity!

Hang in there! Wink

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - bocka123 - 07-26-2018

(07-26-2018, 02:29 AM)Mr. HIND Wrote:
(07-25-2018, 08:47 PM)bocka123 Wrote: i’m still waiting on a pigeon from myles. i did some skimming and saw some delivery times earlier in this thread, but can anyone tell me how long their wait time was more recently? today is only day 9 for me, but i still can’t help feeling antsy.

^^ hehe, bocka! :-)

Hey buddy,

From an experience standpoint, it will be there before you know it, as long as you don't watch the tracking! Otherwise, shipping in general, no matter what it is, will seem to take an eternity!

Hang in there! Wink

does myles typically provide a tracking number? i didn’t receive one.

It's not uncommon to ship untracked, especially now. Past couple years numerous vendors I utilized used this approach also.

Welp, the homing pigeons found their way home. 14 day flight to the West coast, very happy about this........

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - bocka123 - 07-27-2018

(07-26-2018, 11:11 PM)Mr. HIND Wrote: Welp, the homing pigeons found their way home. 14 day flight to the West coast, very happy about this........

that's awesome, mr. hind, and just the type of time frame that i was hoping to hear of. no changes since yesteday's post in my own situation, but i’m not really worried. thanks for your replies.

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - Mr. HIND - 07-27-2018

Yeah don't worry my friend. Go about your week (or three) and they'll arrive when you're not looking. 14 days is on the fast side and 20-25 days is more of the norm, for my location. This time of the year 15 days isn't uncommon but I've had items take 45 days on many occasions. I'm pretty sure yours will arrive shortly though. The old saying 'don't put all your eggs in one basket' def applies here. Use multiple streams if possible.

Mr. Hind

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - FormerLurker - 07-27-2018

(07-26-2018, 08:41 PM)Mr. HIND Wrote: It's not uncommon to ship untracked, especially now. Past couple years numerous vendors I utilized used this approach also.

I believe (someone correct me if I am wrong) This allows the postal carrier to leave in your mailbox without having to request a signature. I am at work when my mail carrier delivers and I prefer this approach so I don't have to go to the PO the following day. As long as it's a trusted vendor, there is no need for tracking...just makes me sweat when its sitting in ISC anyways. 

I'm expecting to receive any day now for my first order from MYles, will likely place another one upon receipt - been impressed with this guy, just wish he gets my favorite one back into stock soon.

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - Mr. HIND - 07-27-2018

I'm sure most have witnessed inaccurate tracking updates: Read--'Human Error'....... <<< Gonna place heavy emphasis on those two words and not delve into this topic for many reasons, #1 being the community here. Lotsa technical details on mail handling.... Untracked should be the method of choice.

Mr. HIND

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - FormerLurker - 07-28-2018

By far the best stealth that I have ever seen from an IOP vendor, absolutely impressive. 14 days for my bird to land - central US. Communication was awesome and very minimal, straight to the point and quick responses to initiate. Quality is spot on. I highly recommend, my best experience with any vendor in my years at this. MYles is the real deal and I am very pleased with the entire process.

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - Mr. HIND - 07-28-2018

Nice to hear, that's great! Far as packaging I didn't want to metion anything to keep things on the DL. Gotta be slick cuz of the bacon up in this place. Now for Bocka's order!^^