IOPList.Org
MYLESMEDS.NET - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (http://ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: International Online Pharmacies (http://ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Suggest IOP's (http://ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: MYLESMEDS.NET (/showthread.php?tid=1683)

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - vanSpiff - 02-26-2018

The mailman dropped on my porch the correct greeting card in 20 days. In 28 days a different print arrived which I wasn't expecting since I was expecting a second card of the same variety as the first, but everyone makes mistakes, especially when mailing out what I imagine is so much in a day.

It was promised that a third card will arrive which will be the same as the first to make up for the mistake and I have no reason to doubt this. I offered proof of the mistake in the form of a photo of the incorrect print but my word was sufficient enough to be taken as truth which I appreciate since this was my first time buying off of him.

I will update my experience with this individual who has garnered a Hallmark reputation amongst most everyone on this forum whenever I recieve the proper greeting card. So far I would agree with the popular opinion that Myles cares about his customers and will go above and beyond to ensure all of our satisfaction.

My impression thus far is that this is about as honest and trustworthy a human being that you could hope to come across for meeting your needs in his domain and so far I would definitely recommend doing business with him!

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - zebra1922 - 02-26-2018

All these posts about offers of extras for 'mistakes' show what a good guy we are dealing with here. I've had a single order so far, I emailed as it hadn't arrived within about 10 days and was immediately offered something for the delay. Package came the next day so no need for any comp, but what a great vendor to offer something immediately.

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - Plsullivanjr - 02-26-2018

(02-21-2018, 08:17 AM)Mylesmeds Wrote:
(02-20-2018, 11:33 PM)Westcoastkook Wrote: 1/29- both packs came around 1-2 weeks...im from westcoast too

(02-19-2018, 11:24 PM)Plsullivanjr Wrote: So I posted my order about 3 1.2 weeks ago and nothing yet. I know he said that it takes up to 39 days. I just get worried because I planned on placing a larger order once receiving these. An i the only one that it has taken this long? I'm sure all is well and just taking a little big

yeah i put in a new order and usually dude responds nonstop emails....this time. not one email...but i didnt pay or anything. i use crypto...but yeah yall might be SOL lol

Believe it or not there are very nice remote islands in our country that cellphone signal or electricity is non existent. Hence it takes time for me to reply when im out of town.

Pls check email already replied.

I apologize Myles. You are correct. It hasn't been 30 days and it makes sense that I should just keep my calm and wait for it. My bad

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - JennaChell - 03-01-2018

do they ship to the US

Actually I meant anyone get anything from them and can someone please PM the location if they don't mind pretty please Smile

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - thegreaseman - 03-01-2018

(03-01-2018, 12:43 AM)JennaChell Wrote: do they ship to the US

Actually I meant anyone get anything from them and can someone please PM the location if they don't mind pretty please Smile

Yes. You can read the faq on his site or email him.

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - Plsullivanjr - 03-01-2018

I hope they ship to the US. I place a my donation January 30th abd today is March 1st. I don't understand. I'm so confused. I want to place a other order but not until I get my first. Does anyone have any advice?

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - Charon - 03-01-2018

yes he does. email him. ask about ur order number. but many a vendor has delays still now from some big hit on various countries and vendors. I have not heard that ss4u had any problems.

Good luck. Let us know.

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - Mylesmeds - 03-02-2018

(03-01-2018, 09:26 PM)Plsullivanjr Wrote: I hope they ship to the US. I place a my donation January 30th abd today is March 1st. I don't understand. I'm so confused. I want to place a other order but not until I get my first. Does anyone have any advice?

We never received payment for this order.  The money was refunded to you by the remittance company.

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - horsies - 03-03-2018

Never had a single issue with myles, great guy! Always nice to see vendors that respond frequently. Take care Myles Smile

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - Scottfree - 03-03-2018

Hello everyone. I read through several pages before checking Myles’ site but I only see 2 different products. Am I doing something wrong or is this all that is currently available?