IOPList.Org
MYLESMEDS.NET - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (http://ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: International Online Pharmacies (http://ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Suggest IOP's (http://ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: MYLESMEDS.NET (/showthread.php?tid=1683)

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - OldBoy - 12-23-2017

I have an order in with Myles that I placed immediately before leaving for vacation.  Obviously I can't comment on product quality or delivery time yet, but Myles' communication has been amazing...And this is by no means a "big" order, I'm on a fixed income.  One of the most polite, cheerful vendors I've ever worked with - I'm absolutely OK with a long wait for delivery considering the distance involved and the time of year.

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - Mylesmeds - 12-25-2017

To all our friends at ioplist most specially to Charon, wishing you and everyone a Merry Christmas!

Enjoy the holidays!

Warm regards,
MYles

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - Charon - 12-25-2017

Merry Christmas back at ya! You are an asset to our forum.

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - kristof - 12-26-2017

Merry xmas Myles!  Angel

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - Blockhead59 - 12-26-2017

I have never tried this vendor. I have a small order with another new to me right now. I'm sure I'll eventually visit Myles. I hope to, anyway.

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - Quadz_88 - 12-29-2017

Merry Christmas and a wonderful holiday Myles your customer service really shows the integrity of your personality and of course to Charon and all other admins wishing the warmest wishes to you all!!

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - josegonzalez - 12-29-2017

myles came through for me again. 3 times, top shelf

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - OldBoy - 01-01-2018

Three of four magazines arrived yesterday - The blue pill that Myles offers.  Packaging, stealth, all fantastic - Couldn't be more pleased.

Note that the product is the the Martin-Dow licensed version, a "10" on one side and a score on the other...Not what you would receive from an SY.  Nevertheless, they are are absolutely top notch - Easily the equal of Aups or Bens,

Thanks Myles - Perfect transaction.

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - bromster - 01-02-2018

I just placed my first order with Myles as the postage price is much better than the last place I ordered from and it sounds like the the same Martin Dow licenced pills. I forgot to ask if they are blister packed though, I seriously hope so because I don't trust loose ones. Anyway I will update if and when the order arrives.

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - OldBoy - 01-03-2018

(01-02-2018, 12:14 AM)bromster Wrote: I just placed my first order with Myles as the postage price is much better than the last place I ordered from and it sounds like the the same Martin Dow licenced pills. I forgot to ask if they are blister packed though, I seriously hope so because I don't trust loose ones. Anyway I will update if and when the order arrives.

Hi bromster,

They are not blistered, but so well packed not a single tab was broken - And the stealth is incredible.  I can vouch for them being genuine Martin Dow licensed Roche 10mg Diazepam, they work just as well as the genuine Roches I get from another vendor...But they are less than half the price.

Magazine #4 (last one) arrived today, perfect transaction.  Respect for Myles - We'll do Clon@apam next.  Can you tell I'm stocking up?  ;-)