IOPList.Org
MYLESMEDS.NET - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (http://ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: International Online Pharmacies (http://ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Suggest IOP's (http://ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: MYLESMEDS.NET (/showthread.php?tid=1683)

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - IceWizard - 12-08-2017

Let me chime in on this one... A I do not even claim to know what the hell when on here in this thread, HOWEVER!!!!!
There is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON NO .... NOT ONE FREAKIN REASON for anyone here to disturb Charon .... She has always done anything that was humanly possible to , not only smoothe rough patches over, not to mention the times she bailed out folks and helped them get their foot outta their .... Mouths, for arguments sake, lets just say she helped they take that outta where it didn't belong!!!!

Quote:So let me speak clear,

I at ANYTIME, ANYONE OVER ANYTHING RESULTS IN SPEAKING TO CHARON OTHER THAN IN A CIVIL VOICE,
SHALL BE TERMINATED!!!!! PERIOD, END OF DISCUSSION...

THIS BEHAVIOR WILL NOT UNDER ABSOLUTELY ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WILL NOT BE TOLREATED!!!

IF YOU FEEL THIS IS AL SMOKE AND MIRRORS,.... TRY ME JUST ONE MORE TIME

Ice

(12-06-2017, 11:34 PM)Charon Wrote: because, some stay there. their clients look for them there.

but the other day i thought maybe i should move him to IOPList area. I must get permission from vendor first to list him.

however, the fact that we r all busy as hell is the attitude and actions that prevailed.

i am moving.  am a tad bit too busy to worry about things that don't leave one homeless thankee. k?

EDIT:  DO NOT EVER EXPECT ME TO ANSWER TO YOU AGAIN LIKE THAT.  GOT IT?  WHEN U HAVE UR OWN FORUM, U CAN MOVE VENDORS.  But we are all too busy and frankly, leave the forum to us.  Just as we put in rules dont ever ask us why we banned or gave negative ratings to someone, don't u ever talk to me in that demeaning tone of voice.  u did not kindly suggest it seems he has credibility.  like duh.

i don't cotton to pipsqueaks telling me what to do.  not at all.

P.S.
I do apologize for taking this on in Myles's thread, however, I will not EVER tolerate any sort of disrespect toward our most loved Admin... Some things just really chap my old hide and for those wanting to get there, don't seem to care or are just downright THAT FREAKIN STUPID will be banned even before they can apologize.... So if you do not lie our family forum the way we run it here, please feel free to move along and create your own self-pity forum... Either act like an adult or I for one WILL treat you like the scum you want to act like!!!!!

Ice

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - OldBoy - 12-08-2017

(12-08-2017, 11:38 AM)IceWizard Wrote: Let me chime in on this one... A I do not even claim to know what the hell when on here in this thread, HOWEVER!!!!!
There is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON NO ....  NOT ONE FREAKIN REASON for anyone here to disturb Charon .... She has always done anything that was humanly possible to , not only smoothe rough patches over, not to mention the times she bailed out folks and helped them get their foot outta their .... Mouths, for arguments sake, lets just say she helped they take that outta where it didn't belong!!!!

Quote:So let me speak clear,

I at ANYTIME, ANYONE OVER ANYTHING RESULTS IN SPEAKING TO CHARON OTHER THAN IN A CIVIL VOICE,
SHALL BE TERMINATED!!!!! PERIOD, END OF DISCUSSION...

THIS BEHAVIOR WILL NOT UNDER ABSOLUTELY ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WILL NOT BE TOLREATED!!!

IF YOU FEEL THIS IS AL SMOKE AND MIRRORS,.... TRY ME JUST ONE MORE TIME

Ice

(12-06-2017, 11:34 PM)Charon Wrote: because, some stay there. their clients look for them there.

but the other day i thought maybe i should move him to IOPList area. I must get permission from vendor first to list him.

however, the fact that we r all busy as hell is the attitude and actions that prevailed.

i am moving.  am a tad bit too busy to worry about things that don't leave one homeless thankee. k?

EDIT:  DO NOT EVER EXPECT ME TO ANSWER TO YOU AGAIN LIKE THAT.  GOT IT?  WHEN U HAVE UR OWN FORUM, U CAN MOVE VENDORS.  But we are all too busy and frankly, leave the forum to us.  Just as we put in rules dont ever ask us why we banned or gave negative ratings to someone, don't u ever talk to me in that demeaning tone of voice.  u did not kindly suggest it seems he has credibility.  like duh.

i don't cotton to pipsqueaks telling me what to do.  not at all.

P.S.
I do apologize for taking this on in Myles's thread, however, I will not EVER tolerate any sort of disrespect toward our most loved Admin... Some things just really chap my old hide and for those wanting to get there, don't seem to care or are just downright THAT FREAKIN STUPID will be banned even before they can apologize.... So if you do not lie our family forum the way we run it here, please feel free to move along and create your own self-pity forum... Either act like an adult or I for one WILL treat you like the scum you want to act like!!!!!

Ice

Now that, my friend, is a former Marine statement if if I've ever heard one.  As a doggie officer myself until W.J Clinton decided the army had too many Majors and riffed me from active duty in 1994 to take a USAR commission in order to finish out my twenty years and collect a meager pension, you've warmed my heart this morning.  Semper Fi, my moderator friend.

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - thepianist - 12-08-2017

Any help with the url? Says connection lost or site not available...

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - Charon - 12-08-2017

Hello!

You may use the contact us page on our website for any queries.

Mylesmeds.net
MYLESMEDS.NET : quality medications at discounted prices!

Mylesmeds@safe-mail.net

I believe he has suspended further orders until monday.  But, i am sure an email won't hurt.  Many vendors don't have web sites, after awhile it seems.  So, use their email to contact them.

Good luck.

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - blandy - 12-15-2017

I'm gonna sound like a shill here as i have posted before but i couldnt be happier with this guys service and stealth 2 magazines arrived today and the quality of read is superb. Thanks Myles if you reading this.

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - Danny - 12-16-2017

I just want to say I never lied about this vendor. I also thought I made it clear I know he is not obligated to me in any way. Of course you can assume what ever you want. I made it clear that I still believe he is a great vendor just by the reviews ive read on hear. But I did NOT receive my order or the resend. I repeat, I hold no one responsible, I dont want sympathy, I dont hold myles responsible. Im shocked that I was called a liar to be honest. Shocked but not surprised. Its easy to make assumptions about someone's character hidden anonymously behind a keyboard. But I still respect everyone here and I hope everyone has a safe weekend.

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - Charon - 12-16-2017

Danny: people get very upset if they hear their vendor sent out a LL. or a no show. And, God help u if u said LE was involved. People at forums traditionally tar and feather anyone whom brings any type of bad news.

I had a wonderful vendor for sixteen years. But for the last few holidays I received nothing. This happens. There is postal theft. There are new hires whom could care less about ur packages.

And a reliable delivery company stole a lousy 16$ irish bracelet I ordered online and delivered an empty box.

So, things happen. It does not mean its the vendors fault. And, u were clear about that.

It is just luck of the draw whether u got a pin headed new delivery person. Whom stole ur package. We shall never know.

But, I believe you. And u don't blame myles. That is the appropriate and mature response to the hell that can happen at christmas.

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - horsies - 12-17-2017

Well Danny I hope it's just the holidays, he's always been on point for me. (I've had some arrive after forty days get stuck or holidays etc.)

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - Quadz_88 - 12-18-2017

Hello Amazing people just wanted to share once again the amazing experience I have had with this vendor. I have only been in contact for a couple months but I can truly say this is one awesome experience. Shout out to Myles everyone!!
And just to share 28 days total air time mag landed in!!! if you are a patient person u will be very pleased!!

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - Pliko - 12-20-2017

Sorry Charon if i caused offence, I did not mean to at all. I am still familiarising myself with these forums and how they are run and was just wondering how it worked with some vendors in suggest IOP and some in the IOPlist section. I know it is a very busy time of year, hence why I have not been on the forums lately. If I am missing something please tell me.

Edit: seems I may have fallen into the trap of typing without putting emoticons in leading to a perceived tone which is not sincere. I reassure you that I was being sincere and apologise if it did not seem that way.