IOPList.Org
MYLESMEDS.NET - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (http://ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: International Online Pharmacies (http://ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Suggest IOP's (http://ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: MYLESMEDS.NET (/showthread.php?tid=1683)

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - Danny - 10-09-2017

Hey guys. I placed order way back in July and still nothing. I have lost all hope. I wrote him a few weeks ago and no response. Should I just give up or does he even reship. I am very disappointed but I always try to understand that its probably not his fault but I just regret spending hard earned money and getting zilch. What should I do??

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - Mylesmeds - 10-10-2017

(10-09-2017, 11:20 PM)Danny Wrote: Hey guys. I placed order way back in July and still nothing.  I have lost all hope.  I wrote him a few weeks ago and no response.  Should I just give up or does he even reship.  I am very disappointed but I always try to understand that its probably not his fault but I just regret spending hard earned money and getting zilch.  What should I do??

Shoot us a mail and we will check into this.

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - Danny - 10-10-2017

(10-10-2017, 12:02 AM)Mylesmeds Wrote:
(10-09-2017, 11:20 PM)Danny Wrote: Hey guys. I placed order way back in July and still nothing.  I have lost all hope.  I wrote him a few weeks ago and no response.  Should I just give up or does he even reship.  I am very disappointed but I always try to understand that its probably not his fault but I just regret spending hard earned money and getting zilch.  What should I do??

Shoot us a mail and we will check into this.

I sent you a message through your website. Is that ok?

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - Danny - 10-10-2017

I am so sorry, I forgot about the limit....I am so very sorry

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - IceWizard - 10-10-2017

it's fine Danny... just watch that count and it'll be just fine Smile

Ice

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - alsmom360 - 10-11-2017

I went on Myles site.  I see only 2 items, is that what he offers 
or- do I not have access yet to everything he offers yet?
I had emailed him b/c at first I thought he was a email source.
I like the two products however just wondering if he has anything
else.  The prices are great too!

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - Charon - 10-11-2017

Hi alsmom. Listen, most of the time, when we put up a vendor, we put important info in the first post.

So, if u check page one, u will see a wonderful member whom explains that Vendor only carries two products. And, he left a password for entry to site.

Now, once u hit fifty posts, we have about two vendors that I hold their email address. By then, You can PM me and ask.

So, u don't have to read the entire thread. But check the first page or ten of a vendor. Info will be there.

Before you place an order, its always good to read the last five or so pages of the thread. Or, to ask, as u did.

This vendor has an awesome reputation for years for those two products. Good luck.

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - dupree - 10-14-2017

Received my birdy took a 21 days payment system was awesome. I know that its agaisnst the rule so dont't ask. unless you pm me . all is good..thank you Myles

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - Quadz_88 - 10-15-2017

That’s awesome Dupree !! I’m so happy u got your bird, unfortunately mine didn’t make it. But just as Myles says after 30 days he just sent me a whole new bird. Literally the best customer service I have ever heard of and had the pleasure of doin business with. 2nd ones the charm !!! ?

Hey Charon !! once I get my 50 posts maybe .... I can pm you with a couple questions on email vendors I would really appreciate it thanks !!!!!!!!?

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - Charon - 10-15-2017

Oh, happy day. Yes, u may PM me. But, some of the email vendors now require 150 posts to view or request info. Just saying.