IOPList.Org
MYLESMEDS.NET - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (http://ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: International Online Pharmacies (http://ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Suggest IOP's (http://ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: MYLESMEDS.NET (/showthread.php?tid=1683)

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - sam81 - 09-22-2017

Quality is the imoprnt thing

and you tow Products is brand

relly good site

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - lulwut - 09-26-2017

Is it just the two products available?

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - kristof - 09-26-2017

Yes, just those 2 products.

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - Quadz_88 - 09-27-2017

I'm so excited it's hard to contain it Smile Smile I just hope everything works out well it's been 15days but I'm guessing my northern location is making it take longer. But patience is a must I completely understand. Thanks for the feed back!!!

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - mucu101 - 09-28-2017

Anyone from the UK on here, thats ordered from Myles, just curious as to how long roughly it takes to reach the uk.

Thanks

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - graham3735 - 09-28-2017

I would like to try Myles out. Does anyone know the average transit times to the US

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - Mrchuckey12 - 09-29-2017

I’ve been waiting a little over two weeks for a mag from MYles which is typical from what I remember. Times will vary depending on where you are Smile

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - kristof - 09-29-2017

(09-29-2017, 08:22 PM)Mrchuckey12 Wrote: I’ve been waiting a little over two weeks for a mag from MYles which is typical from what I remember. Times will vary depending on where you are Smile

This.

EU= fast
US= slow (but not far away from EU travel times.)

But they will land and u will be very happy about the birds and what they have inside them.
I have 12/12, and if things go wrong, they will be playing there A game.
I only can talk positive about this vendor.

If people want more in depth info about Myles and my personal xp. Just PM me.

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - mucu101 - 09-30-2017

I finally wanted a book of his,
So thught fuc*k it! And ordered,
Its true, so far cant say a bad word, excellent and quick comms.
Its jute the 2-3 weeks delivery time, theres palaces with similar books that can only take 7-9 days, and at 1 point it was 4-5 days!!
So if ordering from MLYles plan aheah!!

Will update the board,
Im not as far as usa, in Europe, but not, if you know what i mean?.

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - Charon - 09-30-2017

11. No recreational talk, No shipping details, No packing details, No receiver details, No payment details, No payment methods, No shipping methods, No country of origin are allowed to be discussed by any member or vendor on this forum. You may not offer to trade your medicine with another member of this forum. Banning will ensue. If you need to discuss any of the above captioned details about a vendor, please keep them to PMs only. EDIT: PLEASE POST WHEN RECEIVED ONLY ESPECIALLY IN THREADS EXPERIENCING LETTERS OF INTERDICTION. *DO NOT POST ORDERING DATE, PLEASE.*

So please don't post date u ordered. It may never come that way.