IOPList.Org
MYLESMEDS.NET - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (http://ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: International Online Pharmacies (http://ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Suggest IOP's (http://ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: MYLESMEDS.NET (/showthread.php?tid=1683)

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - Charon - 06-23-2017

yup. and u did it perfectly, danny. just be sure to read rule 11. things we don't discuss in public. like country of origin. payment methods.

we all work very hard to keep our people and our vendors safe. thus, we have strict rules.

but, yes, u introduced yourself just fine. Thank u.

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - Danny - 06-23-2017

(06-23-2017, 06:49 PM)Charon Wrote: yup.  and u did it perfectly, danny.  just be sure to read rule 11.  things we don't discuss in public.  like country of origin. payment methods.  

we all work very hard to keep our people and our vendors safe. thus, we have strict rules.

but, yes, u introduced yourself just fine.  Thank u.

Thanks!!  Rolleyes <---me looking up to you for approval

I haven't received my subscription from myles yet but I have a feeling I am going to be doing business with him many, many times.  I don't think I have read one bad thing about him.  I feel privileged to have been able to discover his company.

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - misterbeefy - 06-23-2017

(06-23-2017, 06:49 PM)Charon Wrote: yup.  and u did it perfectly, danny.  just be sure to read rule 11.  things we don't discuss in public.  like country of origin. payment methods.  

but, yes, u introduced yourself just fine.  Thank u.

I've noticed people saying "to SW US" is that acceptable or not at all?

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - Muzicatty - 06-25-2017

Thanks everyone for sharing your experience with Myles. I appreciate the comments and recommendations. Being new to this board, you are helping my learning curve tremendously. ?

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - Charon - 06-25-2017

yeah that is acceptable mr beefy. many won't give up that much info cuz many of us r older and perchance wiser about these things. what is put forth on the internet will live forever. muahhh. no, it really sux.

but, i usually state: received to NE. so, no problem.. we are not that paranoid.

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - misterbeefy - 06-25-2017

(06-25-2017, 08:58 PM)Charon Wrote: yeah that is acceptable mr beefy.  many won't give up that much info cuz many of us r older and perchance wiser about these things.  what is put forth on the internet will live forever.  muahhh.  no, it really sux.

but, i usually state: received to NE.   so, no problem..  we are not that paranoid.

OK Gotcha!.. in that case, I'm going on about 10 days to SE with this vendor.  I'm very happy with the service/communication and will update as soon as the mags arrive.

(06-22-2017, 02:53 PM)Charon Wrote: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1          The Rules.

You did pretty well.  But, hit the welcome thread is rule 1.

Welcome aboard.

Also, while earning my keep here with 50 posts.. are the posts in Welcome counted as well?  I don't want to over do it by welcoming everyone that's new. My intention is not to jump to 50 as fast as possible or I wouldn't be here.  Security is important.  I feel in life the order of the most important things are.. Health, Money, Family.  And yes in that order.  Why not family first?  Because without health.. no money,  without money.. no family (food, shelter, etc.), and family is 3rd because it is the most important thing to us all but we can't do a d*mn thing for family without the first two.  okok.. Anyway, yea, Charon that was the point of this post.. the first sentence Shy

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - Muzicatty - 06-25-2017

Hi everyone,

After going through this thread, I decided to get in touch with Myles and I have to say he is one of the friendliest people that I have had the pleasure of buying magazines from. We chatted quite a bit via e-mail and have quite a bit in common, including our love of water sports and travel. I will let you know how everything turns out, but thanks to all of you for pointing me in his direction.

Hope you all had a nice weekend!

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - kristof - 06-26-2017

U gonne get a realy good exp. with Myles.
He is in my monthly order magz book, and not many people are in there. Wink

You get the best product with a good $ and realy fast birds. (F1 birds, supper fast.)
And yes i am gonne warn again, watch out that u dont throw away the birds, realy stealth.

Smile

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - kristof - 06-26-2017

Ofcourse when i was typing my post above, the mailman came with several birds. Good guy mailman. <3

1/3 11 days total.

EU.

RE: MYLESMEDS.NET - misterbeefy - 06-26-2017

(06-26-2017, 03:37 PM)kristof Wrote: Ofcourse when i was typing my post above, the mailman came with several birds. Good guy mailman. <3

1/3 11 days total.

EU.

Well I'm not in your area but tomorrow is gonna be right at your same mark.. so, fingers crossed!  Glad everything worked out so smooth for ya.  Myles has always been a very dependable guy!