IOPList.Org
Photographs Thread - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Photographs Thread (/showthread.php?tid=131)

RE: Photographs Thread - Linville - 02-08-2016

this should come out a very good high res post ....for you Charon.

====

[Image: tumblr_nij9pjxS1m1qzmz4co1_1280.jpg]

RE: Photographs Thread - Popster - 02-09-2016

That's a barn owl...........I like them very much...nice pict...thanks

(02-08-2016, 02:14 AM)Linville Wrote: this should come out a very good high res post ....for you Charon.

====

[Image: tumblr_nij9pjxS1m1qzmz4co1_1280.jpg]

RE: Photographs Thread - Linville - 02-10-2016

For Roses......

[Image: tumblr_mnly31vox91soblheo1_1280.jpg]

RE: Photographs Thread - Spanky - 02-10-2016

Can't see how to add a jpeg from my local machine.  "insert image" button just gives me an opportunity to add URl as a source.  Figure I'm missing somthing obvious.

Advice on this please.

thanks, Spanky

RE: Photographs Thread - Rumor - 02-11-2016

Linville and Popster,
Where do you find birds with such amazing colors? Are they South American? I just love them.

Do either of you or anyone else, for that matter, enjoy the glassworks of Dale Chihuly? He works out of the northwest, Seattle/Tacoma area. Near the space needle, he now has a museum and garden that is just spectacular. One day I will figure out how to upload a photo.

For those that enjoy Las Vegas, he also did the ceiling of the Bellagio Hotel reception area.
Thank you for making a crappy day into something most enjoyable. R.

RE: Photographs Thread - Linville - 02-11-2016

Hi Rumor, Gosh if I see something I like I will post it  but of course I am picky....ha ha

Here are some colors......very cool looking. 

Huh I have heard something about those glassworks, so you like them, eh?

Here ya go;

[Image: tumblr_o1f206GlTS1r31v2no7_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_nqbha3AcEo1u84dnlo1_500.gif]

[Image: 1393614.jpg]

RE: Photographs Thread - Popster - 02-11-2016

Here's a couple for you Rumor.......

Rumor....don't know where those particular birds are native to.

Linville....those shrooms are cool and the little white flowers.........what the heck are they?  They are beautiful.

you have inspired me to post some shroom picts.  Last week I went to a "Fungus Fair" cause I know so little about them....and I wanted to be able to identify a "Deathcap".....wow was that fun and informative.  Here's some iPhone quickies.

and here's the Death cap.......and yes it does kill people....yikes

RE: Photographs Thread - Linville - 02-12-2016

Ha yes Spanky that photo should be in the humorous  funnies thread.

========

Popster I really cannot remember what the white flowers were and I will try and find it agaon and see if they say.......K

Very interesting about the mushrooms. I worked with someone who would always take vacation in the spring just to go shroom hunting, that guy really was iinto nature. He would build electronics and build the test devices to do the checks on what he built. We called him" Big O"
====

Now here is another beauty.

[Image: tumblr_o1j3mphYlN1tobu78o1_1280.jpg]

===============

===============

[Image: tumblr_o1mbriJ5KB1uia135o1_1280.jpg]

==============

==============

[Image: tumblr_o20m0uP0rK1uoku8ao1_1280.jpg]

======================

I hope someone has enjoyed these beautiful displays of nature as much as I have . The tree on the rock wow, just a little help and things will thrive, just like us, Hmmmm

======================

[Image: tumblr_o27l50QjZU1rviw11o1_1280.jpg]

RE: Photographs Thread - Rumor - 02-12-2016

Thanks Popster. I have some cool pics of the gardens that I think you, Zander and Linville would enjoy.

RE: Photographs Thread - Spanky - 02-12-2016

(02-12-2016, 01:15 AM)Linville Wrote: Ha yes Spanky that photo should be in the humorous  funnies thread.

========

Popster I really cannot remember what the white flowers were and I will try and find it agaon and see if they say.......K

Very interesting about the mushrooms. I worked with someone who would always take vacation in the spring just to go shroom hunting, that guy really was iinto nature. He would build electronics and build the test devices to do the checks on what he built. We called him" Big O"
====

Now here is another beauty.

[Image: tumblr_o1j3mphYlN1tobu78o1_1280.jpg]

===============

===============

[Image: tumblr_o1mbriJ5KB1uia135o1_1280.jpg]

==============

==============

[Image: tumblr_o20m0uP0rK1uoku8ao1_1280.jpg]

======================

I hope someone has enjoyed these beautiful displays of nature as much as I have . The tree on the rock wow, just a little help and things will thrive, just like us, Hmmmm

======================

[Image: tumblr_o27l50QjZU1rviw11o1_1280.jpg]

Yes, thanks Linville. I was bouncing arout trying to figure out how to post a pic. I appreciate if doesn't belong here. Thanks for your rminder without jumping on me. I wrote to Ice to move it or delete it soon as I realized were I was. Jujst waiting for it to go away.

thanks, Spank