IOPList.Org
Photographs Thread - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Photographs Thread (/showthread.php?tid=131)

RE: Photographs Thread - Rumor - 12-11-2015

WOW!! Have not been on this fave thread in awhile. Y'all have really outdone yourselves. I had a crappy day. It is amazing how drastically my mood has changed to being calm and peaceful. Thank you, Linville, Zander, Popster, and everyone else. You made me smile and get out of my head for awhile.

The picture of Manhattan reminded me of being in NYC just over a year ago and made my very first trip to Ellis Island on that ferry on a beautiful sunny day. I never lived in NYC, but that is where my family is from and I have been there too many times to count. I walked from Battery Park to Central Park. The tributes to 9/11 along the way are sad and beautiful at the same time. It sounds corny, but it made me feel so proud to be an American. People's resiliency is really amazing, so motivating, brave. Double corniness alert**** I just keep hearing Kelly Clarkson in my head singing, What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger.

Time to pack it in for the day, before my fingers type something, really, really embarrassing!! R.

RE: Photographs Thread - Popster - 12-11-2015

RE: Photographs Thread - Zander - 12-11-2015

Beautiful Mr.K, Linville, and Pops. Rio is on my places to go list. I've been to Bermuda, Bahamas and Cancun, all beautiful but they don't party like Rio does.

Winter Wonderlands.

♪ ♫ Since we've no place to go, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

Edit- Thank YOU Rumor. =)

RE: Photographs Thread - Linville - 12-12-2015

(12-11-2015, 04:21 AM)Rumor Wrote: WOW!! Have not been on this fave thread in awhile. Y'all have really outdone yourselves. I had a crappy day. It is amazing how drastically my mood has changed to being calm and peaceful. Thank you, Linville, Zander, Popster, and everyone else. You made me smile and get out of my head for awhile.

The picture of Manhattan reminded me of being in NYC just over a year ago and made my very first trip to Ellis Island on that ferry on a beautiful sunny day. I never lived in NYC, but that is where my family is from and I have been there too many times to count. I walked from Battery Park to Central Park. The tributes to 9/11 along the way are sad and beautiful at the same time. It sounds corny, but it made me feel so proud to be an American. People's resiliency is really amazing, so motivating, brave. Double corniness alert**** I just keep hearing Kelly Clarkson in my head singing, What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger.

Time to pack it in for the day, before my fingers type something, really, really embarrassing!! R.

Hello Rumor ....I am so glad you found our stress free zone thread. Happiness and one good pic post leads to another....thread.

You are moooore than welcome.   Smile

Thank you for saying, how much you enjoy the photo's,  Rumor and the extras you mentioned.

I, (We all) appreciate it.

RE: Photographs Thread - Zander - 12-13-2015

Thank you for the kind words Mr. K. I see you solved the problem of posting large high quality photographs. They're beautiful. Number 2 is super cool. I've never seen anything like that, lakes on top of mountains and overflowing down the side of the mountains?

Being a color and lights person, #3 is by far my favorite. It is really beautiful. All those color light pictures I posted and you topped me, wiped me out,  with one photograph... Well, back to the drawing board, I can't allow that. It won't be easy and may take a while, but I'll find one to top yours and be the Color Light King again! =)

Great pictures by all.

RE: Photographs Thread - Linville - 12-13-2015

[Image: tumblr_nyoab6vfsk1rs3miro1_1280.jpg]

RE: Photographs Thread - snappy71 - 12-13-2015

beautiful picture Linville....as always it puts me in a good frame of mind.

thank you

RE: Photographs Thread - Popster - 12-14-2015

There is a world famous bay aquarium nearby that lets locals go in for free (normally $40.00 ea. )  for about 10 days in Dec.  We took advantage of the freebie last Friday.  It is a magnificent facility filled with wonders.....I lucked out and took some pretty good (imo)  iPhone pictures.....here are 4 picts of jelly fish:

RE: Photographs Thread - snappy71 - 12-14-2015

Kona, those colors are crazy beautiful....wow! thank you

RE: Photographs Thread - Linville - 12-14-2015

This is rather cool to watch .....check it out....if you like.

====
[Image: tumblr_nyrt95cczR1qzt7d8o1_400.gif]