IOPList.Org
Photographs Thread - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Photographs Thread (/showthread.php?tid=131)

RE: Photographs Thread - Zander - 05-17-2015

Thank you River. It really does make beautiful wallpaper/background... In addition to the colors, it has like a 3-D effect, depth... I posted a lot of my favorite photographs on another site, but I'm going to start posting them here. If some of you have seen them already on the other site, sorry!

Sunsets.

RE: Photographs Thread - Popster - 05-17-2015

Zander, do you mean like this one:

RE: Photographs Thread - Zander - 05-17-2015

Yes Pops! My Hummingbird... It wasn't easy getting that little feathered speed freak to stop and pose for me.. I bribed him with some nectar.... That one makes a good wallpaper too.

RE: Photographs Thread - Popster - 05-17-2015

(05-17-2015, 08:10 PM)durango Wrote: charon it is a he and he thanks you for the props! he's a good one and never lets me down! wish i had more interesting pics to share like popster or zander but mine seem to be all of my furry friend lol

Hey durango,

We are posting any pictures....not just ours.

Stay in touch with this thread......your going to see soooooo many beautiful pictures borrowed from the web. Really awe inspiring....

RE: Photographs Thread - Dusko/Medicaval - 05-17-2015

Zander, My desktop is now beautiful.
otherwise, long time since I changed the picture. Thank you.

RE: Photographs Thread - Popster - 05-18-2015

(05-17-2015, 07:07 PM)Zander Wrote: Yes Pops! My Hummingbird... It wasn't easy getting that little feathered speed freak to stop and pose for me.. I bribed him with some nectar.... That one makes a good wallpaper too.

Here's one that's not as pretty as your hummer.....but I took it in my backyard with a Minolta SRT 101 on tripod....

It's clarity and color are not good cause I scanned it from an older photograph and cheap scanner......but it's kinda cool.

RE: Photographs Thread - OrangeClay - 05-18-2015

I went to McDonald's today I got me a Happy Meal

RE: Photographs Thread - Zander - 05-18-2015

(05-18-2015, 01:59 AM)phasedance Wrote:     how's this for a pic, although I found it slightly odd that I was told it was a mistake, that I somehow must have used the same ip address as MM because that's the same message MM was given. The chances of that happening are 0. Sorry Evil, you can't tell me that was just a coincidence, then apologize and expect me to play nice. I'm no pro cpu genious, but I am a semi-pro cpu genious. So no more of your crap, just ban me and get it over with !!!!!! There, I gave you your reason to ban me, happy? The baiting didn't work so here you go. 

Everyone that has been banned since MM has received that same message, just as all banned before MM received a different but same message. Evil Testicle is too stupid and lazy to change the messages more than twice a year is all. Well good for you OrangeClay! I went to McDonald's and they gave me an Unhappy Meal. =(

RE: Photographs Thread - Zander - 05-18-2015

Well phasedance, if you don't like being lied too, ioplist.com/ET is definitely not the place for you anyhow.. Every time ET opens his mouth or touches a keyboard some idiot starts lying. =) I have seen several banned since MM say they received the exact same message. I've seen the screenshots. As said, he's too lazy and stupid to change the ban message is all. Glad you like the wallpaper pics, Dusko. Smile ... Pops, that's a pretty good shot of a hummingbird,  for a novice... :-P

Lightening storms.

RE: Photographs Thread - Popster - 05-18-2015

(05-18-2015, 03:54 PM)phasedance Wrote:
(05-18-2015, 09:26 AM)Zander Wrote:
(05-18-2015, 01:59 AM)phasedance Wrote:     how's this for a pic, although I found it slightly odd that I was told it was a mistake, that I somehow must have used the same ip address as MM because that's the same message MM was given. The chances of that happening are 0. Sorry Evil, you can't tell me that was just a coincidence, then apologize and expect me to play nice. I'm no pro cpu genious, but I am a semi-pro cpu genious. So no more of your crap, just ban me and get it over with !!!!!! There, I gave you your reason to ban me, happy? The baiting didn't work so here you go. 

Everyone that has been banned since MM has received that same message, just as all banned before MM received a different but same message. Evil Testicle is too stupid and lazy to change the messages more than twice a year is all. Well good for you OrangeClay! I went to McDonald's and they gave me an Unhappy Meal. =(

okay, but to say that I must have used an ip address that MM once did is insulting to my intelligence. It takes maybe a fifth grader these days to realize that's impossible. I don't get it, I don't care, I just don't like being lied to, that's all.

Yeah, Phishman.........quite impossible...so ludicrous it should make Ripley's "believe it or NOT".[Image: huh.png]

Back to thread: