IOPList.Org
Photographs Thread - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Photographs Thread (/showthread.php?tid=131)

RE: Photographs Thread - G.Elias - 07-21-2018

Did the graffiti painting ever get finished Richard? Would like to have seen it all completed, looks pretty amazing esp for the size.

Its the colors that knock me out on a lot of these pics that get posted,impressive.

RE: Photographs Thread - Roses - 07-21-2018

Hi Linville,

I'm glad you like the colors of the flowers.

Those are my favorite perennials & I have them in my gardens.

The first 3 photos are of the annual, Cosmos.......

RE: Photographs Thread - Roses - 07-21-2018

This is exactly what my BichonFrise, Eddie looked like.  The best dog ever! Big Grin Heart Smile [Image: Bichon-Frise_140445823-main.jpg]

Bichon puppies.. Big Grin [Image: pupsressmall.jpg]

What they look like at dog shows, fully groomed.  I prefer the natural look.[Image: 800.jpeg]

RE: Photographs Thread - G.Elias - 07-22-2018

Plane flys over Yosemite,CA where wild fires are burning.Stay safe if any of you are in that area.

Lampung province, Indonesia

Lava streams down the sides Anak Krakatau, the child of Krakatoa, during an eruption seen from Rakata island.

The amount of ash volcanoes let out is really bad for the enviroment, worse than all the fumes from all the cars.
It can also play havoc with airplanes flights, many get cancelled due to the ash, it can have a bad effect on planes carrying mail, expect some serious delays from flights in and around that area.

RE: Photographs Thread - Roses - 07-22-2018

[Image: rustic+cabin+in+the+woods+23.jpg]

[Image: rainy_day_in_june_by_uriahgallery-d7mtlqx.jpg]

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

[Image: 13427848-inside-a-woods-in-a-rainy-day.jpg?ver=6]

[Image: stock-photo-panoramic-forest-landscape-t...393117.jpg]

[Image: 4650483180_d2bcc7fcc6_b.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQV-v2JIGiIPAdNQitGKs...CDZGVWZELB]

[Image: Rainy+day+in+May+005.JPG]

RE: Photographs Thread - G.Elias - 07-23-2018

Wish i could live in that wooden cabin, looks great, any idea where it is ? thanks for the pics.

RE: Photographs Thread - Roses - 07-23-2018

Good Morning G.Elias. I'm glad you like the photos. I don't know where the cabin is but it's my kind of place. All my pictures are from google. They've got so many it's hard to choose. Sorry if I get carried away & post too many pictures.

RE: Photographs Thread - Linville - 07-24-2018

[Image: tumblr_p9te7kPUag1x6bigbo1_1280.jpg]

RE: Photographs Thread - G.Elias - 07-24-2018

no, keep posting Roses, its all good, enjoy looking at others pics wherever they are from.Smile

RE: Photographs Thread - reilli - 07-25-2018

(07-23-2018, 12:39 PM)Roses Wrote: Good Morning G.Elias.  I'm glad you like the photos.  I don't know where the cabin is but it's my kind of place.  All my pictures are from google.  They've got so many it's hard to choose.  Sorry if I get carried away & post too many pictures.
Ha Roses, I'm the hog of this thread. You post the perfect amount of pics, I get carried away and post too many!

I love the cabin too, we're hoping to be able to buy a few acres and live in a place like that.