IOPList.Org
Photographs Thread - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Photographs Thread (/showthread.php?tid=131)

RE: New Category/Forum Suggestions - Charon - 05-13-2015

u guys r so funny.

did u not see some sort of diamond a page or so back?

interesting. i never wore one. because, at the time, working in da bronx, we heard of fingers cut right off to get the ring.

so, i always bought a ring a size too big so it came off easily. and never a diamond.

good, i hope u understand what admin explained. I was able to add a song. hmmmm.

the image did not fare so well. but, it was one of ET laughing, so it may have been a mirage.

will try again later. poor OC. nope, pops, u adopted the lad. he is urs to keep. and he has very expensive tastes.

RE: New Category/Forum Suggestions - Popster - 05-13-2015

(05-13-2015, 04:28 PM)Charon Wrote: u guys r so funny.

did u not see some sort of diamond a page or so back?

interesting.  i never wore one.  because, at the time, working in da bronx, we heard of fingers cut right off to get the ring.

so, i always bought a ring a size too big so it came off easily.  and never a diamond.  

good, i hope u understand what admin explained.  I was able to add a song.  hmmmm.

the image did not fare so well.  but, it was one of ET laughing, so it may have been a mirage.

will try again later.  poor OC.  nope, pops, u adopted the lad.  he is urs to keep.  and he has very expensive tastes.

Oh well, we all can't be perfect.......except for my favorite son.

RE: New Category/Forum Suggestions - Charon - 05-13-2015

aye, he is a good laddy me friend. u cannot ask for a better son. (but u could maybe try, cuz who knows what else is available?) kidding. only kidding, zander.

u r one in 100 billion.

RE: New Category/Forum Suggestions - Popster - 05-14-2015

(05-13-2015, 05:02 PM)Charon Wrote: aye, he is a good laddy me friend.  u cannot ask for a better son.  (but u could maybe try, cuz who knows what else is available?)  kidding.  only kidding, zander.

u r one in 100 billion.

Charon.....you are confused......he's not one in a billion......that's the number of dollars he keeps asking forSmile

RE: New Category/Forum Suggestions - OrangeClay - 05-14-2015

(05-14-2015, 12:51 AM)Popster Wrote:
(05-13-2015, 05:02 PM)Charon Wrote: aye, he is a good laddy me friend.  u cannot ask for a better son.  (but u could maybe try, cuz who knows what else is available?)  kidding.  only kidding, zander.

u r one in 100 billion.

Charon.....you are confused......he's not one in a billion......that's the number of dollars he keeps asking forSmile

Popster,

Popster you adopt me & Charon we are less expensive, millionaire club will do us just fine. Orangeslice Heart

Photographs Thread - ADMIN OF STEEL - 05-15-2015

Post your favorite Photographs here. Thank You.

RE: New Category/Forum Suggestions - Popster - 05-15-2015

this thread does not work.....

cannot upload files from my computer and when I try the "attachment" method, I get the following error message:

"Sorry, but you cannot attach this file because you have reached your attachment quota of 200 KB"

back to the drawing board for tech support.

RE: New Category/Forum Suggestions - Charon - 05-15-2015

what about insert into post after u update or download image to desktop?

trying...

i hit new reply. i still click on button that says add link. when it says put in URL of pic, i hit cancel.

but these pics of Old Yeller were on my desktop.

so, i hit attach after i browsed thru my pics.

and then, a second attachment ability comes up. I may either update the pic or add to post.

i added to post.

Oh, u wanted purty pics. sorry. i don't have any stored. yet.